Sushant University PhD Admission 2023 Spring – Sushant University (Ansal University) Gurugram invites application for PhD admission in various disciplines for 2023 Spring.
Check full details on Sushant University PhD Admission 2023 Spring below here.
Sushant University Available PhD Disciplines
- Engineering & Technology
- Machine Learning, Data Mining, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud computing, IOT, Antenna designing, VLSI, Current Conveyors, Renewable Energy, Smart Grid, Neural networks, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Non – Newtonian Fluid Flow and IC Engine Simulation
- Basic & Applied Sciences
- Chemistry: Synthesis and Characterization of Model Lipid Membranes, Nanoparticles-Lipid Membrane interactions, Lipid – Peptide Interactions, Lipid Rafts, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology
- Physics: Synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials, nanocomposites, Photocatalysis, Renewable energy,
- Mathematics: Fluid Dynamics/Mechanics, Game Theory
- Architecture, Planning & Design
- Traditional Knowledge Systems, Urbanism, Material Culture, Modernism, Cultural Heritage, Spatial vocabulary and Aesthetics, Textual and Literary traditions, Craft and Cultural Production, Urban Design, Architecture Pedagogy, Water Resource Management, History and Heritage, Heritage Oriented Development, Heritage Tourism, Sustainable Development, Urban Planning, Regional planning, Fashion, History, Craft, Design, Visual Communication, Graphics
- Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Economics, General Management
- Health Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences, Public Health, Psychology, Biotechnology, Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology
- Constitutional Law, Human Rights, Corporate Law, Criminal Law
- Hospitality Management
Sushant University PhD Admission 2023 Spring Important Dates
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||January 17, 2023|
|Date & Time of the Entrance Test||January 21, 2023, 10:30 AM (On Campus)|
|Date of Interview & Presentation||January 21, 2023, 12:15 PM onwards|
|Admission Notification & Payment of Fee||January 27-31, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Sushant University PhD Admission 2023 Spring
- A 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed or equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of the educational institution.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- Candidates possessing M.Phil. Degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in the discipline concerned shall also be eligible for admission to PhD program.
Sushant University PhD Admission 2023 Spring Application Process
- Online application form is available on the website of the university and can be filled by visiting the link: www.sushantuniversity.edu.in
- A candidate is required to fill the complete details given in the application form.
- The duly filled application form will be processed only if accompanied by the receipt of payment of application fees.
- After completion of the application process, the candidate is required to take a print out of the form and produce it for document verification at the time of interview.
|Application Fee||Rs. 1500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through Online mode|
- Satisfying the minimum eligibility criteria
- Entrance Examination
- An interview/presentation about the research interests/area to the SRC after the Entrance Examination
- Relaxation for appearing in the entrance test may be granted by the University to those candidates who have qualified GATE/NET (UGC & CSIR)/CEED during previous three years. However such candidates will appear for an interview along with the candidates who appeared for the entrance test of the University.
Entrance Test for admission to Ph. D. programme would aim at judging the aptitude and potential to do research work. There will be two papers; first being Research Methodology and the second being Subject Specific.
Format of the Question Paper
Duration of Paper I & Paper II – 90 Minutes
Distribution of Marks –
|Type of Paper||Type of questions||Marks|
|Research Methodology||50 Multiple choice objective questions||50 (1 mark each)|
|Subject Specific||50 Multiple choice objective questions||50 (1 mark each)|
Zero Vigyan Alert
This is Private University. Please do proper research before taking admission.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Sushant University Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Haryana||Admissions in Haryana|
Sushant University PhD Admission 2022 Fall
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||July 27, 2022|
|Date & Time of the Entrance Test||July 30, 2022, 10:00 AM (On Campus)|
|Date of Interview & Presentation||July 30, 2022, 12:00 PM onwards|
|Admission Notification & Payment of Fee||August 4, 2022- August 12, 2022|
Sushant University PhD Admission 2022 Spring
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||10 Jan 2022|
|Date & Time of the Entrance Test||15 Jan 2022 (11 AM)|
|Date of Interview & Presentation||17 Jan 2022 (02 PM onwards)|
|Admission Notification & Payment of Fee||20-27 Jan 2022|
Sushant University PhD Admission 2021 Fall
Available PhD Disciplines
- Computer Sciences
- Hotel and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||20 July 2021|
|Date & Time of the Entrance Test||25 July 2021, 11 AM Online)|
|Date of Interview & Presentation||26 July 2021, 10 AM onwards|
|Admission Notification & Payment of Fee||10 to 20 August 2021|