Sushant University PhD Admission 2021 – Sushant University (Ansal University) Gurugram invites application for PhD admission in various disciplines for the academic year 2021-22.
Check more details below here.
Available PhD Disciplines
- Computer Sciences
- Hotel and Management
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Health Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Sushant University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last Date of Receipt of Applications||20 July 2021|
|Date & Time of the Entrance Test||25 July 2021, 11 AM Online)|
|Date of Interview & Presentation||26 July 2021, 10 AM onwards|
|Admission Notification & Payment of Fee||10 to 20 August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Sushant University PhD Admission 2021
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline with at least 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Candidates possessing M.Phil. Degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade and Master’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate in the discipline concerned shall also be eligible for admission to PhD program
Sushant University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on the website of the university
- After completion of the application process, the candidate is required to take a print out of the form and produce it for document verification at the time of interview.
|Application Fee||Rs. 1500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through Online mode|
- The admission will be based on Entrance Examination and interview/presentation about the research interests/area to the SRC after the Entrance Examination.
- Weightage of fifty percent will be given to the performance in the written test and fifty percent to presentation/Interview.
- Relaxation for appearing in the entrance test may be granted by the University to those candidates who have qualified GATE/NET (UGC & CSIR)/CEED during previous three years. However such candidates will appear for an interview along with the candidates who appeared for the entrance test of the University.
Entrance Test for admission to Ph. D. programme would aim at judging the aptitude and potential to do research work. There will be two papers; first being Research Methodology and the second being Subject Specific.
Format of the Question Paper
Duration of Paper I & Paper II – 90 Minutes
Distribution of Marks –
|Type of Paper||Type of questions||Marks|
|Research Methodology||50 Multiple choice objective questions||50 (1 mark each)|
|Subject Specific||50 Multiple choice objective questions||50 (1 mark each)|
For more details and to apply online – visit