CUET 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) will conducts Common University Entrance Test (CUET) exam to enroll students into various UG programmes offered at all central universities including DU, JNU, JMI, BHU.
Check full details about the CUET UG 2022 exam like Exam Dates, Participating Universities, Selection Process, Online Form, CUET Syllabus, Latest Exam Pattern, Previous Year’s Question Paper, Eligibility Criteria etc. here.
- CUET Exam Dates Declared
- Reopening of Application Form for Registration and Correction during 23-24 June 2022
Related – CUET PG
About Common University Entrance Test CUET (UG) – 2022
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) – 2022) is being introduced for admission into all UG Programmes in all Central Universities for academic session 2022-23 under the Ministry of Education, (MoE).
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) will provide a common platform and equal opportunities to candidates across the country, especially those from rural and other remote areas and help establish better connect with the Universities.
A single examination will enable the Candidates to cover a wide outreach and be part of the admissions process to various Central Universities.
Central University Entrance Test will be conducted in 13 languages at around 154 exam centres around the country.
CUET 2022 Exam Dates
The CUET 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on 15th, 16th, 19th and 20th July 2022 and 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 10th August 2022 in CBT mode.
CUET 2022 Participating Universities
As of now 86 Universities out of which there are 43 Central Universities, 13 State Universities, 12 Deemed Universities and 18 Private Universities.
- ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY
- ASSAM UNIVERSITY
- BABASAHEB BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY
- BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY
- CENTRAL SANSKRIT UNIVERSITY
- CENTRAL TRIBAL UNIVERSITY OF ANDHRA PRADESH
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF ANDHRA PRADESH
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARAT
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF HARYANA
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF HIMACHAL PRADESH
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF JHARKHAND
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KARNATAKA
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KERALA
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF ODISHA
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH BIHAR
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMIL NADU
- DR. HARISINGH GOUR VISHWAVIDYALAYA
- GURU GHASIDAS VISHWAVIDYALAYA
- HEMVATI NANDAN BAHUGUNA GARHWAL UNIVERSITY
- INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL TRIBAL UNIVERSITY
- JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
- JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY
- MAHATMA GANDHI ANTARRASHTRIYA HINDI VISHWAVIDYALAYA
- MAHATMA GANDHI CENTRAL UNIVERSITY
- MANIPUR UNIVERSITY
- MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL URDU UNIVERSITY
- MIZORAM UNIVERSITY
- NAGALAND UNIVERSITY
- NATIONAL SANSKRIT UNIVERSITY
- NORTH-EASTERN HILL UNIVERSITY
- PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY
- RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY
- SHRI LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI NATIONAL SANSKRIT UNIVERSITY
- SIKKIM UNIVERSITY
- TEZPUR UNIVERSITY
- THE ENGLISH AND FOREIGN LANGUAGES UNIVERSITY
- TRIPURA UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF ALLAHABAD
- UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
- UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD
- VISVA-BHARATI UNIVERSITY
- BARKATULLAH UNIVERSITY
- DEVI AHILYA VISHWAVIDYALAYA
- DR. A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY
- DR. B.R. AMBEDKAR SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS UNIVERSITY
- DR. B.R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY DELHI
- JHARKHAND RAKSHA SHAKTI UNIVERSITY
- JIWAJI UNIVERSITY
- MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- MAHATMA JYOTIBA PHULE ROHILKHAND UNIVERSITY
- SARDAR PATEL UNIVERSITY OF POLICE SECURITY AND CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- SHRI MATA VAISHNO DEVI UNIVERSITY
- VIKRAM UNIVERSITY
- AVINASHILINGAM INSTITUTE FOR HOME SCIENCE AND HIGHER EDUCATION FOR WOMEN
- CHINMAYA VISHWAVIDYAPEETH
- DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE
- GUJARAT VIDYAPITH
- GURUKULA KANGRI
- JAMIA HAMDARD
- LAKSHMIBAI NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- NATIONAL RAIL AND TRANSPORTATION INSTITUTE
- PONNAIYAH RAMAJAYAM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (TISS)
- THE GANDHIGRAM RURAL INSTITUTE (DTBU)
- APEX UNIVERSITY
- ARUNACHAL UNIVERSITY OF STUDIES
- BENNETT UNIVERSITY
- BML MUNJAL UNIVERSITY
- CAREER POINT UNIVERSITY
- CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ UNIVERSITY
- GALGOTIAS UNIVERSITY
- IES UNIVERSITY
- IIMT UNIVERSITY
- JAGAN NATH UNIVERSITY BAHADURGARH HARYANA
- JAGANNATH UNIVERSITY
- JAYPEE UNIVERSITY OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- K.R. MANGALAM UNIVERSITY
- MEWAR UNIVERSITY
- NIIT UNIVERSITY
- RNB GLOBAL UNIVERSITY
- SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY
- SRM UNIVERSITY
- TEERTHANKER MAHAVEER UNIVERSITY
& Many Others to Join.
CUET 2022 Exam Summary
|Full Exam Name||Common University Entrance Test (CUET)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate Programs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer-based Test)|
|Type of questions||Multiple-choice questions|
CUET 2022 Important Dates
|Events||CUET 2022 Dates|
|CUET Application form Starts||06 April 2022|
|CUET Application form ends (Extended)||31 May 2022 (Upto 09.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment of fee online (Extended)||31 May 2022 (Upto 11.50 PM)|
|Correction window||25-31 May 2022|
|Reopening of Application Form for Registration and Correction||23-24 June 2022|
|Release of Admit card||June/July 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam Dates for UG||15th, 16th, 19th and 20th July 2022|
and 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 10th August 2022
|Provisional CUET answer key 2022||Aug 2022|
|Last date for Raising Objections against CUET Answer key||Aug 2022|
|Final CUET answer key||Aug 2022|
|CUET 2022 Result||To be announced|
|CUET 2022 merit list||To be announced|
|Counselling of CUET 2022||2nd week of August 2022|
CUET 2022 Application Form
- Candidates have to apply online on https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
- Candidates must read carefully the Instructions (including how to fill up the Application Form online) given in the Information Bulletin.
- The application process would comprise steps including registration, application, image upload and payment.
Steps to fill CUET 2022 Application Form –
- Step 1 – Fill Registration Form
- Step 2 – Fill Application Form
- Step 3 – Fee Payment
CUET 2022 Application Fee
The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Paytm Services. Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator.
|Slot: Timing of Examination||No. of Tests/ Subjects||General (Unreserved)||OBC (NCL)/ EWS||SC/ST/PwBD/Third gender||Centres Outside India|
|Slot-1: 09.00 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.||Upto 4||₹ 650/-||₹ 600/-||₹ 550/-||₹ 3000/-|
|Slot-2: 03.00 p.m. to 06.45 p.m.||Upto 5||₹ 650/-||₹ 600/-||₹ 550/-||₹ 3000/-|
CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For appearing in the CUET (UG) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates.
- The candidates who have passed the class 12th /equivalent examination or are appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (UG) – 2022 examination. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria (if any) of the University (ies) in which they are desirous of taking admission.
- For admission in Universities through CUET (UG) – 2022 , the existing policies regarding quota, category, relaxation, reservations, qualification, subject combinations, preferences etc. of the respective University shall be applicable.
- As the eligibility criteria for admission may be unique for every University, the candidates are advised to visit the University website to which they are applying for their respective programs.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the eligibility criteria laid down by the University they are applying to.
- Mere appearance in the Entrance Test or securing pass marks at the test does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to the Programme unless he/she fulfils the Programme wise eligibility conditions of the University they are applying to.
CUET 2022 Exam Pattern
A candidate is required to opt for one of the specified languages as the medium of the paper, as per desired University’s eligibility criteria, while applying. The question paper in respect of the Domain Specific Subjects and the General Test, will be bi-lingual, i.e., it will be in the medium (one of the 13 languages) opted by the candidate and in English. NTA will also conduct CUET Exam in 13 languages –
CUET Tests Design
CUET (UG) – 2022 will consist of the following 4 sections namely-
➢ Section IA – 13 Languages (As a medium and “Language”)
➢ Section IB – 20 Languages
➢ Section II – 27 Domain-specific Subjects
➢ Section III – General Test
A candidate has the option to choose any Language/Domain specific Subjects/ General Test or a combination there of as may be required for admission to specified course/s of the desired University/ies while applying.
It is not mandatory to choose any one or more of the Tests/Subjects stated above.
The choice of Tests/Subjests would depend on the course/s opted by the candidate and the University/ies where admission is sought.
Examination Slots are scheduled with a combination of Sections stated above.
- A Candidate can take maximum of 09 Tests in following manner :
- Maximum of 02 languages from Section IA and Section IB taken together, maximum of 06 Domain Subjects from Section II and General Test from Section III. OR
- Maximum of 03 languages from Section IA and Section IB taken together, maximum of 05 Domain Subjects from Section II and General Test from Section III.
- Considering that candidates from different States/Boards would be applying for CUET (UG)- 2022, NTA has decided to provide choice in all Sections of question papers, however, the total number of questions to be attempted will remain the same.
- For choosing Languages, domain specific Subjects and General Test the Candidate MUST refer to requirements of his/her intended University as choices should match the requirements of the University.
Examination will be conducted on multiple days in two slots per day as given below:
|Slot||Slot 1||Slot 2|
|Timing of Examination||09.00 a.m. to 12.15 p.m. (IST)||03.00 p.m. to 06.45 p.m. (IST)|
|Duration of Examination*||45 or 60 Minutes to 195 Minutes*||45 Minutes to 225 Minutes*|
* Assuming the candidate takes all the offered Sections in the given slot.
Examination Structure in Slot 1 (Morning Session)
|Sr. No.||Subjects/ Tests||No. of Questions||To be Attempted||Marks per question||Total marks||Duration|
|1||Language (any one of the 13 languages opted in Section IA)||50||40||5||200||45 minutes per language|
|2||Domain Specific Subjects (Max. 2 subjects)||50||40||5||200||45 minutes per subject (Max. duration can go upto 90 minutes for 2 subjects)|
|3||General Test||75||60||5||300||60 minutes|
Examination Structure in Slot 2 (Afternoon Session)
|Sr. No.||Subjects/ Tests||No. of Questions||To be Attempted||Marks per question||Total marks||Duration|
|1||Language (any one of the remaining 12 languages opted in Section IA (if one already taken in slot 1) and 1 from Section IB – as applicable) OR as applicable per note below||50||40||5||200||45 minutes per language|
|2||Domain Specific Subjects (Max. 4 subjects)||50||40||5||200||45 minutes per subject (Max. duration can go upto 3 hours for 4 subjects)|
List of Languages/ Domain Specific Subjects /General Test offered under CUET(UG)-2022
Section IA Languages (13)
Section IB Languages (20)
Section II: Domain (27 Domain Specific Subjects)
Section III: General Test
- For Vocational/Open Eligibility/Cross Stream/Any other as applicable
Marking Scheme of Examination
- Correct answer or the most appropriate answer: Five marks (+5) (
- Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1).
- Unanswered/Marked for Review will be given no mark (0).
- If more than one option is found to be correct then Five marks (+5) will be awarded to only those who have marked any of the correct options.
- If all options are found to be correct then Five marks (+5) will be awarded to all those who have attempted the question.
- If none of the options is found correct or a Question is found to be wrong or a Question is dropped then all candidates who have appeared will be given five marks (+5).
CUET 2022 Syllabus
Section IA & IB
Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative, [Literary Aptitude and Vocabulary].
As given on NTA website https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning
CUET 2022 Exam Centers
While applying, candidates have to select any four cities of their choice.
CUET 2022 will be held at more than 154 centres in various states.
The candidates have to select the choice of exam centres while filling out their CUET Application Form.
CUET 2022 Admit Card
- The e-Admit Card would be issued provisionally to the candidates through the NTA website, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions and receipt of the prescribed application fee by NTA.
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website. The candidate will appear in the examination at the given Centre on the date and shift/timing as indicated in his/her e-Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination Centre, on the date and shift/time other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card. CUET 2022 Answer Key.
CUET 2022 Result
- CUET Result 2022 will be announced on the official website within a month period after the exam is conducted. The result will be displayed in online mode only.
- To check the result of CUET 2022, the candidates need to enter their login details generated at the time of registration.
- The CUET Result 2022 will consist of the score obtained in the entrance exam and its qualifying status.
- The CUET 2022 merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by candidates in the CUET entrance test.
How to check CUET Result 2022?
- Visit the official website of NTA CUET https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
- Click on the “CUET 2022 SCORECARD”.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth in the login window.
- CUET Result appears on the screen, download and save it for future reference.
CUET 2022 Counselling
- Each participating university will begin its CUET 2022 counselling process post the release of the CUET Result 2022.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of the participating universities of CUET 2022 regularly to participate in the counselling process as they have to register themselves in the counselling of CUET 2022 and select the desired programmes within a limited period of time.
- While participating in the counselling, candidates have to carry the required documents along with them for verification. Based on the choices filled by the candidates, the admission lists of CUET 2022 will be released for the allocation of the seats after CUET 2022 Counselling.
|CUET UG 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|CUET UG 2022 Information Brochure||Click Here|
|CUET UG 2022 Application Form||Click Here|