CUET PG 2022 – NTA invites application for Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUET) PG a combined entrance test organized for providing admission to PG Courses offered by the Central Universities across the Country.
Check full details on CUET PG 2022 like dates, application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus etc. below here.
Latest – CUET PG 2022 Score Card is available now
Related – CUET UG
CUET PG 2022
- Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) is a national level entrance test conducted by NTA for admission into PG courses.
- National Testing Agency has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the Postgraduate Entrance Test for 42 Central and participating Universities for the academic session 2022-2023. CUET will provide a single window opportunity to students to seek admission in participating Universities across the country.
- Central University Entrance Test (CUET), for admission to different programmes of the participating Central Universities, will provide a single window opportunity to the students to seek admission in these participating Universities / Institute(s) across the country.
CUET PG 2022 Highlights
|Name of the entrance test||Common University Entrance Test (CUET)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Level of exam||National Level|
|Exam duration||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Timing of examinations||Slot 1 (10 am to 12 pm) |
Slot 2 (3 pm to 5 pm)
|Type of questions||MCQ|
|Mode of exam||Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode|
CUET PG 2022 Important Dates
|Application form||May 19, 2022|
|Last date of filling CUET PG application form (Extended)||July 10, 2022 (upto 05.00 pm|
|Last date to pay the CUET PG application fee (Extended)||July 11, 2022 (up to 11:50 pm)|
|Correction window opens (Extended)||July 12 to 14, 2022|
|CUET PG hall ticket for exam on 01,02,03 Sept 2022||28 August 2022|
|CUET PG 2022 Exam Dates||01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11 and 12 September 2022|
|Provisional CUET PG answer key||Declared|
|CUET PG final answer key 2022||Declared|
|Results||Declared (26 September 2022)|
|CUET 2022 PG merit list||To be notified|
|CUET counselling 2022||To be notified|
CUET PG 2022 Exam Schedule
CUET PG 2022 Exam scheduled on 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11 September 2022.
Schedule with test paper code
CUET PG 2022 Courses Offered
- M.Sc B.Ed
- PG Diploma
For full list of courses read information brochure.
CUET PG 2022 Participating Universities
|Sl. No||Name of Universities||Type of Universities|
|1||Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University||Central University|
|2||Banaras Hindu University||Central University|
|3||Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh||Central University|
|4||Central University of Andhra Pradesh||Central University|
|5||Central University of South Bihar||Central University|
|6||Central University of Gujarat||Central University|
|7||Central University of Haryana||Central University|
|8||Central University of Himachal Pradesh||Central University|
|9||Central University of Jammu||Central University|
|10||Central University of Jharkhand||Central University|
|11||Central University of Karnataka||Central University|
|12||Central University of Kashmir||Central University|
|13||Central University of Kerala||Central University|
|14||Central University of Odisha||Central University|
|15||Central University of Punjab||Central University|
|16||Central University of Rajasthan||Central University|
|17||Central University of Tamil Nadu||Central University|
|18||(a) Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Amarkantak (b)IGNTU-Regional Centre Manipur||Central University|
|19||Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya||Central University|
|20||Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya||Central University|
|21||Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University||Central University|
|22||Jawaharlal Nehru University||Central University|
|23||Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya||Central University|
|24||Manipur University||Central University|
|25||North Eastern Hill University||Central University|
|26||Pondicherry University||Central University|
|27||Sikkim University||Central University|
|28||Tezpur University||Central University|
|29||The English and Foreign Languages University||Central University|
|30||Tripura University||Central University|
|31||University of Hyderabad||Central University|
|32||Mahatma Gandhi Central University||Central University|
|33||Central Sanskrit University||Central University|
|34||National Sanskrit University||Central University|
|35||Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development||Central University|
|36||B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics University||State University|
|37||Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology||State University|
|38||Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University||State University|
|39||Devi Ahilya Vishvavidyalaya||State University|
|40||Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice||State University|
|41||Apex University||State University|
|42||National Rail and Transport Institute||Deemed University|
and more others.
CUET PG Eligibility criteria 2022
- For admission in Universities through CUET (PG)-2022, the existing policies regarding quota, category, relaxation, reservations, qualification, subject combinations, preferences etc. of the respective University shall be applicable.
- As the eligibility criteria for admission may be unique for every University, the candidates are advised to visit the University website to which they are applying for their respective programs.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the eligibility criteria laid down by the University they are applying to.
- Mere appearance in the Entrance Test or securing pass marks at the test does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to the Programme unless he/she fulfils the Programme wise eligibility conditions of the University they are applying to.
- For appearing in the CUET (PG) 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates.
- The candidates who have passed the bachelor degree/equivalent examination or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in CUET (PG) 2022 examination.
- However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria of the University in which they are desirous of taking admission.
CUET PG 2022 Application Process
- Application form can be filled in online mode only on CUCET website https://cutn.ac.in/
- Candidates should check complete eligibility criteria before applying as application will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
CUET PG 2022 Application Form Filling Steps
- Step 1: Registration Form
- Step 2: Application Form
- Step 3: Fee Payment
CUET PG 2022 Application Fees
|Category||Fees (for upto 3 papers)||Additional Fees (per paper)|
|General||Rs. 800||Rs. 200|
|General-EWS or OBC-NCL||Rs. 600||Rs. 150|
|SC/ST/Third gender||Rs. 550||Rs. 150|
|PwBD||Rs. 500||Rs. 150|
|Outside India||Rs. 4000||Rs. 1000|
CUET PG 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode: CUET (PG) 2022 will be conducted in Computer Based Test mode only
- Time Duration: The time duration for each paper will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple choice types.
- Total Questions: There will be a total 100 questions asked in the exam.
- Marking: Each question carries 04 (four) marks. For each correct response, candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
CUET PG Exam Centres 2022
- The CUET PG exam centres 2022 are the venues where the entrance examination will be conducted across the country.
- The Cities where the CUET (PG) – 2022 will be conducted are given in Appendix-I of information brochure.
- While applying, candidates have to select any four cities of their choice.
- Choice of Centre Cities will be limited to the State of Permanent Address or State of Present Address only.
- In case, there are very few candidates from a City, the NTA reserves the right to merge one, two, or more cities. The decision of the NTA regarding the allotment of the City/Centre shall be final. No further correspondence or request shall be entertained in such a case
CUET PG Admit Card 2022
- The NTA will release the CUET PG 2022 admit card in online mode.
- Candidates who have submitted the application form can download the CUET PG admit card 2022 by using their login credentials.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination Centre, on the date and shift/time other than that allotted to him/her in his/her Admit Card.
The Admit Cards for the dates exams on 01, 02, 03 September 2022 is available now.
How to Download CUET PG admit card 2022?
- Visit the official website of the CUET.
- Click on “Download admit card”
- Enter the application ID and date of birth.
- Click on the “Login” tab.
- Download and take printout of the admit card for future references.
CUET PG Syllabus 2022
- Candidates are advised to check the CUET 2022 PG syllabus to know details about the important topics and units from which questions will be asked in the examination.
CUET PG Answer Key 2022
- The conducting body of CUET PG 2022 will release the provisional answer key in online mode.
- The candidates can raise the objections against the answer key of CUET PG 2022 within the scheduled timeline. It must be kept in mind that objections for the CUET 2022 PG answer key can only be raised in the officially prescribed format only.
- While they download the CUET PG answer key 2022, candidates can match their answers and calculate their probable marks.
- The final CUET PG answer key will be released after the objection window is closed.
How to Download CUET PG 2022 Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of CUET.
- Click on the “CUET Answer Key” link
- Enter the roll number and date of birth.
- The answer key will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can check the answer key.
CUET PG Result 2022
- The result of CUET PG 2022 will be declared in online mode.
- The CUET PG result 2022 will be released in the form of a scorecard. The result of CUET PG 2022 mentions details such as the candidate’s qualifying status, acquired rank along with individual marks scored in each of the subjects in the CUET PG exam.
- To check the CUET 2022 PG result, candidates need to enter their roll number and their date of birth in the CUET login portal.
How to check CUET PG 2022 Result?
- Visit the official website of CUET.
- Click on ‘Click to view Scorecard’
- Enter the programme applied, roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab.
- The result will be displayed showing the qualifying status and the rank of the candidate
- Download and take multiple printout of the result.
CUET PG Score Card 2022
- The conducting body of CUET will release the CUET 2022 PG score card along with the result.
- The score card of CUET 2022 can be downloaded from the official website of the university by using the login credentials.
- Candidates can check details mentioned in the CUET PG score card 2022 such as name of the candidate, programme applied, rank, qualifying status and marks scored in the test.