HBNI PhD Admission 2023-24: Homi Bhabha National Institute, Mumbai, Maharashtra invites online application for PhD admission for the academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on HBNI PhD Admission 2023-24 here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Campuses / Constituent Institute
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology, Indore
- Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre, Kolkata
- Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata
- Institute for Plasma Research, Gandhinagar
- Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Prayagraj
- Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
- Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai
- National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar
HBNI PhD Programs
Homi Bhabha National Institute offers various PhD Programs in different campuses.
Some of PhD Programs are –
- PhD Chemical Sciences
- PhD Engineering Sciences
- PhD Life Sciences
- PhD Computational Biology
- PhD Physical Sciences
- PhD Earth &Planetary Sciences
- PhD Applied Systems Analysis
- PhD Humanities & Social Sciences
- PhD Mathematical Sciences
- PhD Computer Science
- PhD Theoretical Computer Science
- PhD Medical & Health Sciences
SINP Kolkata PhD Admission Aug 2023 (Walk-in Interview)
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) Kolkata invites applications for PhD admission in Physics and Biophysical Sciences for August 2023 (2023-24 Session) through Extramural Fellowship (Walk-in Interview).
HRDD BARC-DDFS PhD Admission for Engineering Under HBNI
Human Resource Development Division (HRDD), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Invites applications from Engineering Post-graduates (M.E/M. Tech. /Equivalent Degree) for admission to DDFS-PhD Program formerly known as DGFS- PhD under the aegis of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI).
BARC (JRF) PhD Admission for Sciences Under HBNI
Applications are invited from interested students by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) for the award of Junior Research Fellowship in the areas of Physical, Chemical and Life Sciences.
TMC ACTREC JRF Exam for PhD Life Sciences
TMC ACTREC Mumbai PhD Admission – Tata Memorial Centre Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) invites application for online examinations and the award of Junior Research Fellowships [JRF] for PhD in Life Sciences at the ACTREC.