Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023-24 – Central University of Haryana (CUH) has invited applications for PhD Admission for 2023-24.
Check full details on Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023-24 below here.
- Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023-24 Entrance Result released
- List of Exempted Candidates from Entrance Examination released
- Seat Matrix revised for 2023-24
Join Our Telegram Channel
Central University of Haryana PhD Programs
Central University of Haryana Available PhD Programs
- PhD Economics
- PhD Electrical Engineering
- PhD English & Foreign Languages
- PhD Environmental Studies
- PhD Geography
- PhD Hindi
- PhD History and Archaeology
- PhD Journalism and Mass Communication
- PhD Law
- PhD Library and Information Science
- PhD Management Studies
- PhD Mathematics
- PhD Microbiology
- PhD Nutrition Biology
- PhD Pharmaceutical Sciences
- PhD Physical Education and Sports
- PhD Physics & Astrophysics
- PhD Political Science
- PhD Psychology
- PhD Sanskrit
- PhD Sociology
- PhD Statistics
- PhD Teacher Education
- PhD Tourism and Hotel Management
- PhD Yoga
Department/ Programme wise Seats for admission to Ph.D. programme during Academic Session 2023-24 (revised)
|1||Department of Biochemistry||9|
|2||Department of Biotechnology||8|
|3||Department of Chemistry||5|
|4||Department of Civil Engineering||9|
|5||Department of Commerce||11|
|6||Department of Computer Science and Engineering||10|
|7||Department of Computer Science and Information Technology||20|
|8||Department of Economics||4|
|9||Department of Electrical Engineering||24|
|10||Department of English & Foreign Languages||6|
|11||Department of Environmental Studies||11|
|12||Department of Geography||8|
|13||Department of Hindi||14|
|14||Department of History and Archaeology||5|
|15||Department of Journalism and Mass Communication||5|
|16||Department of Law||3|
|17||Department of Library and Informaton Science||5|
|18||Department of Management Studies||7|
|19||Department of Mathematics||7|
|20||Department of Microbiology||7|
|21||Department of Nutrition Biology||6|
|22||Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences||8|
|23||Department of Physical Education and Sports||10|
|24||Department of Physics & Astrophysics||9|
|25||Department of Political Science||6|
|26||Department of Psychology||5|
|27||Department of Sanskrit||4|
|28||Department of Sociology||4|
|29||Department of Statistics||10|
|30||Department of Teacher Education||12|
|31||Department of Tourism and Hotel Management||10|
|32||Department of Yoga||3|
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023-24
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC’s 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed), or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country, or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible only on the basis of the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023-24 Important Dates
|Start of Online Registration for Ph.D. Admission||08-08-2023 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for Online Registration||29-08-2023 (Tuesday)|
|Display of List of Exempted Candidates from Entrance Examination||01-09-2023 (Friday)|
|Issuance of Admit Cards for Non-Exempted Candidates||01-09-2023 (Friday)|
|Date for Entrance Examination at Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh (For Non-Exempted Candidates)||03-09-2023 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result of the Entrance Examination||04-09-2023 (Monday)|
|Display of list of candidates to be called for Interview||05-09-2023 (Tuesday)|
|Reporting date and time for Interview in concerned Department (09:00 AM)||11-09-2023 (Monday)|
|Display of Category-Wise allotment list and waiting list||13-09-2023 (Wednesday)|
|Verification of documents and deposit of fees||13-09-2023 To 16-09-2023 (Saturday)|
|Display of Vacant Seats and offer of admission against vacant seats (If any)||18-09-2023 (Monday)|
|Document verification of candidates admitted from waiting list and deposit of fees||18-09-2023 To 19-09-2023 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of Classes||20-09-2023 (Wednesday|
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023-24 Application Process
- Candidates can apply through the official website of Central University of Haryana (cuh.ac.in).
- Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. must apply online only. Hard copies of the Application form will not be accepted.
- Online Application Form will not get submitted until the candidate has uploaded all the required documents.
- Merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for an offer date for the selection procedure or admission to the programme. Incomplete form will be summarily rejected and no intimation in this regard will be given.
- An Application Form Number and Password will be generated after successful registration on the portal which will be required for future reference. An E-mail will be sent to the applicant in this regard on the registered email-id.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printed copy of the online Application Form.
- Fill in the Application Form only if you are satisfied about your eligibility for admission to the program and will be able to submit all the required documents in time.
- Documents required during Ph.D. form filling :
- A valid personal Mobile No and E-mail ID
- Scanned passport size photograph and signature
- Scanned documents of the Academic Qualifications
- All applicants will be required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- plus transaction charges and taxes as applicable (Except those belonging to SC/ST/PwD/ Women categories).
Selection will be based on entrance test & interview.
Entrance Examination is qualifying with qualifying marks as 50%. A relaxation of 5% of marks (from 50% to 45%) in Entrance Examination shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layers)/Differently-abled category.
The candidates who have qualified the UGC-NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR-NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE, or are Teacher Fellowship-holders or have passed M. Phil. programme with course work recognised by the U.G.C., as per the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2016, shall be exempted from qualifying Entrance Examination. However, it is mandatory that the candidate must have registered online on the Admission Portal of the University.
The admission shall be based on the performance of the qualified candidates in the interview/viva-voce to be organised by the Department concerned where the candidates shall be required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Departmental Research Committee.
Provided that for selection of candidates, a weightage of 70% to the entrance test and 30% to the performance in the Interview/ viva-voce shall be given. Candidates scoring below 50% marks in interview/ Viva-Voce shall not be considered for admission.
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023-24 Results
List of Ph.D. Candidate for Interview
|4||Ph.D. (Environmental Science)||Download|
|5||Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences)||Download|
|6||Ph.D. (Nutrition Biology)||Download|
|10||Ph.D. (Electrical Engineering)||Download|
|14||Ph.D. (Computer Science and Information Technology)||Download|
|15||Ph.D. (Computer Science and Engineering)||Download|
|16||Ph.D. (Library and Information Science)||Download|
|17||Ph.D. (Management Studies)||Download|
|18||Ph.D. (Tourism and Hotel Management)||Download|
|20||Ph.D. (Political Science)||Download|
|21||Ph.D. (Physical Education and Sports)||Download|
|27||Ph.D. (Civil Engineering)||Download|
|31||Ph.D. (Physics & Astrophysics)||Download|
|32||Ph.D. (History and Archaelogy)||Download|
List of Candidate for Interview – Click here
Result of Ph.D. Entrance Examination – Click here
Central University of Haryana PhD Admission 2023-24 Entrance Admit Card
Join Our Telegram Channel