XIM University PhD Admission 2022 – XIM University Bhubaneswar invites application for admission to (Full/Part time) PhD Program for the academic session 2022.
Check full details on XIM University PhD Admission 2022 below here.
XIM University PhD Programs
PhD Programs is available in –
- Xavier Institute of Management
- School of Human Resource Management
- School of Rural Management
- School of Human Settlements
- School of Sustainability
- School of Commerce
- School of Communications
- School of Computer Science and engineering
- Xavier Law School
- School of Governance and Public Affairs
Eligibility Criteria for XIM University PhD Admission 2022
|School||Necessary Qualification for Doctoral Studies: Candidates should have|
|Xavier Institute of Management||Master’s or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in the Master’s level.|
|School of Human Resource Management||a. Full time Post Graduate or Master’s Degree from any AICTE / UGC approved institution in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare / Industrial or Employment Relations / Business Management having at least 55% marks in aggregate.|
b. Master’s or equivalent degree and UGC NET qualified in Subjects like- Human Resource Management / Psychology / Personnel Management / Labour Welfare / Industrial or Employment Relations / Business Management having at least 55% marks in aggregate.
c. Master’s Degree in any other discipline, from AICTE / UGC approved institutions, with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate.
|School of Rural Management||Master’s degree in any discipline or equivalent.|
|School of Human Settlements||Master’s Degree in any discipline. Those from the disciplines not mentioned below may have to undertake additional coursework. For Ph.D- Urban Management and Governance: Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration / Management / Planning / Urban Design / Urban Development / Architecture / Sustainability / Geography / Public Policy / Political Science / Public Administration / Governance / Engineering / Technology / Public Health – and all related specializations of the above.|
For Ph.D-Planning: Master’s degree or equivalent in Planning / Architecture / Urban Design / Urban Development / Geography / Economics / Sociology – and all related specializations of the above.
|School of Sustainability||Master’s or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in the Master’s level.|
|School of Commerce||Master’s or equivalent degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in the Master’s level.|
|School of Communications||Master’s degree in Communication and Journalism / Visual Communication / Communication / Electronic Media / New media / Fine Arts / Advertising and Public Relations / Broadcast Communication / Film Studies / English language and literature, OR a professional Degree in the stream of communication declared equivalent by the corresponding statuary regulatory body.|
|School of Computer Science and engineering||M. Tech. / M.E. / Master Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics / Telecommunication / Data Science, or MBA / MS with B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.|
|Xavier Law School||L.L.M. Degree (regular mode) from a recognized University securing an aggregate of 55% marks or its equivalent grade.|
|School of Governance and Public Affairs||Master’s degree in Social Science / Technology / Management / Allied Discipline or equivalent from a recognized University securing an aggregate of 55% marks or its equivalent grade.|
- In the above table of basic eligibility, aggregate percentage of marks required in the Master’s (or an equivalent) level is mentioned by specific schools separately, if not mentioned for any school treat is as 55%.
- In case the score is available on a letter-grade system or grade-point system, the University expects a minimum equivalent of prescribed percentage of marks in aggregate as per the awarding University’s norms for conversion to a percentage.
XIM University PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date for On-line Application||March 31, 2022|
|Conducting X-RAT (Research Aptitude Test of XIM University, Bhubaneswar), and Subject Test (as relevant)||May 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Presentation, and Admission Interviews||May 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Declaration of Admission Results||May 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Issuance of admission letter to selected candidates||May/June 2022 (Tentatively)|
|Student Admission & Mentorship Program (Academic Program calendar starts immediately following this)||June 2022 (Tentatively)|
XIM University PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Applicants have to fill up the online application form separately for the Doctoral program(s) at: www.xim.edu.in
- Read instruction given there carefully before filling application form.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs.
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for XIM Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT), Subject Test (if applicable), Presentation, and Personal Interview to be held in Bhubaneswar.
- The coursework for the selected candidates will commence from June 2022.
For more details and to apply online – visit