WUD Sonipat PhD Admission 2022 – World University of Design, Sonipat, Haryana invites application for PhD admission for the session 2022-23.
Check full details on WUD Sonipat PhD Admission 2022 here.
Related – Admissions in Haryana
WUD Sonipat PhD Programs
WUD is inviting applications for admission to Full Time and Part Time Ph.D. Programmes under the broad disciplines of Art, Architecture, Design and Management, including inter-disciplinary and/or focused research areas, as also related topics including issues in New Product Development, Retail, Consumer Behaviour, Design thinking, Knowledge Transfer, Co-creation, Design education, Design Innovation, New Technology Management/Transfer, Service Design, Industrial Design and Sustainable Design etc.
Eligibility Criteria for WUD Sonipat PhD Admission 2022
- Master’s degree with 55% aggregate marks in a relevant discipline or equivalent, subject to clearing written test and Interview;
- Other conditions as prescribed in the Guidelines for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
- 5% relaxation to SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled candidates.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent,from a reputed University.
- A score of at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent qualifying test for English language.
- Proven writing skills.
WUD Sonipat PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date for Submission of Form||31 July 2022|
|Date of Written Test||Will be announced later|
WUD Sonipat PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates would send in an application along with required documents to the Chair of the PhD program at [email protected]. The documentation required consists of –
- Filled & scanned Application form (downloaded from www.wud.ac.in) with scanned copies of documents in support of eligibility.
- A typed 500 word detailed statement of the proposed research project.
- Copy of Curriculum vitae
- A portfolio of creative works, if relevant
- Scores from any PhD entrance exam recognized by UGC (NET/ JRF)/ CSIR (NET/ JRF)/ ICAR (JRF/ SRF) examination/ GATE/ GPAT score card/ ICAR Teacher Fellowship or any other University’s PhD or equivalent entrance test, if available.
- An applicant will be short listed for interview on the basis of his/ her score in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- The final selection for admission in Ph.D. will be based on the performance in Entrance Test (40% weightage) and presentation/Interview (60% weightage). The candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks in the entrance test to be eligible to appear for the interview.
- Students who have cleared any PhD entrance exam recognized by UGC, or National Level tests like UGC/CSIR NET, DBT (JRF), ICMR, DST (INSPIRE), etc. or any other University’s PhD or equivalent entrance test will directly go to Step 2.