VSSUT PhD Admissions 2021 – The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) Burla, Odisha invites application for PhD admission offered by various Departments for the academic year 2021-22.
Check more details on VSSUT PhD Admissions 2021 below here.
PhD Programs Offered
- PhD in Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecom. Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Production Engineering
- PhD in Architecture
- PhD in Science
- Computer Applications
- PhD in Humanities (English)
- Category – 1 : Full time students with University Fellowship/Assistantship (University Scholar)
- Category – 2 : Full time students with External Fellowship (UGC/CSIR/AICTE/DST, etc.)
- Category – 3 : Full time students without Fellowship (Self financed/Self supported)
- Category – 4 : VSSUT faculty members
- Category – 5 : VSSUT regular employees ( Non-Teaching)
- Category – 6 : Project Scholars (JRF/SRF/RA etc.) or Project Staff members.
- Category – 7 : QIP Scholars
- Category – 8 : Sponsored students (Institute/ Research/ Organization/ Industry)
- Category – 9 : Sponsored students from Burla and Vicinity.
VSSUT PhD Admissions 2021 Important Dates
|Last Date of online Application Form||15 June 2021|
|Las date of receipt of Hard copy of Application (by Speed post only)||21 June 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for VSSUT PhD Admissions 2021
M.Tech/M.E/M.Sc.(Engg) in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA) at B.Tech/M.Tech level from an Institute/University recognized by AICTE/UGC/Central Government.
Master’s degree in Architecture/Planning/allied specialization or equivalent from an Institution/University recognized by Council of Architecture/AICTE/UGC/ Central Government with at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA) at Bachelors & Masters level.
M.Phil /M.Tech. /M.S/ M.Sc. in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate ( or equivalent CGPA) in M.Sc. level from an Institute or University recognized by AICTE/UGC/Central Government.
PhD (Humanities & Social Sciences)
M.Phil /M.A/M.B.A in relevant discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate (or equivalent CGPA) at M.A/MBA level from an Institute or University recognized by AICTE/UGC/Central Government.
For full eligibility criteria visit VSSUT website.
VSSUT PhD Admissions 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can fill online application through (http://www.apply.vssut.ac.in/)
- The candidates are required to send a printed signed copy of the application form along with all the required documents and receipt of the online application fee by Speed Post only so as to reach the HOD of concerned Dept.
|For General candidates||Rs.500/-|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs.200/-|
All categories of candidates except the categories 2, 4 and 7 need to undergo the process of selection through the Departmental Academic Committee (DAC) on the basis of overall academic career, written test and interview.
The candidates who have qualified GATE/NET/Inspired fellowship (DST)/Teacher fellowship (UGC) are exempted from the Written Test and they will be given preference in the selection of Ph.D admission they are required to appear only interview before DAC to assess their research aptitude, ability to work in a team, subject interest and availability of Supervisors, facilities in the Department and research focus before final selection.
For more details and to apply online – visit