VSSUT PhD Admission Under ADF 2022-23 – The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) Burla, Odisha invites application for PhD admission offered by various Departments for the academic year 2022-23 under ADF (AICTE).
Check more details on VSSUT PhD Admission Under ADF 2022-23 below here.
Related – Admissions in Odisha
VSSUT PhD Programs Under ADF
Application forms are invited from eligible candidates for Ph. D. programme – 2022-23 under ADF scheme supported by AICTE for
- PhD Civil Engineering
- PhD Electrical Engineering
- PhD Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- PhD Mechanical Engineering
- PhD Production Engineering
VSSUT PhD Admission Under ADF 2022-23 Important Dates
|Start of online Application Form||28 July 2022|
|Las date of Receiving Application Form||20 September 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for VSSUT PhD Admission Under ADF 2022-23
- The candidate must have secured the minimum percentage of educational qualification prescribed for eligibility as in Under Graduate and Post Graduate be 70% (69.5 % and above) for General/OBC candidates, whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) be 65% (64.5 % and above). In the absence of percentage, the candidate must have secured minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at Bachelors and Masters whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) it is 7.0 on the scale of 10. In addition to above, the candidate should have qualified GATE/ NET during the last 5 years.
- The students serving as faculty under TEQIP scheme can also be given preference for admission in this programme.
- The minimum percentage criterion for the Indian students’ qualified Bachelor/Master’s degree from Foreign Universities shall be waived off but student will have to qualify GATE exam during last 5 years.
- The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission in respective University. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ ST/Women/Physically challenged category.
- AICTE supported ADF fellowship is not admissible to left out students, who have already availed the ADF fellowship from AICTE, on his/her taking admission for the 2nd time in any other University/Institutes.
For more details read AICTE ADF Guidelines.
VSSUT PhD Admission Under ADF 2022-23 Application Process
Application form can be downloaded from the university website (PDF, MS-WORD) and can get details of information about ADF guidelines.
The extended last date of application form is 20.09.2022.
|ADF Guidelines 2022-23||Click Here|
|Application Form (MS-Word)||Click Here|
|Application Form (PDF)||Click Here|
|VSSUT Website||Click Here|
|Admissions in Odisha||Admissions in Odisha|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|