VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Admission 2022 – Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, Jaunpur (UP) invites application for PhD admission 2022-23 through Purvanchal University Combined Research Entrance Test (PUCRET -2022).
Check full details on VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Admission 2022 below here.
- (27/12/2022) DRC Expert List is available now
- PhD Entrance Result is available now
Available PhD Programs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Social Science
- Political Science
- Ancient History
- Military Science
- Computer Science Applications
- Behavioural Science
- Behavioural Economics
- Business Management
- Financial Studies
- Harvest Science
- Mutant Disease Science
- Insect Science
- Home Science
- Computer Applications
- Physical Education
- Mass Communication & Journalism
- Agriculture Circulation
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Science
Eligibility Criteria for VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Admission 2022
- A candidate seeking admission to the Ph.D. must have obtained a Master’s Degree with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale (or equivalent CGPA wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University/institute or a Degree recognized by the University as its equivalent in the subject/allied subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research or in a subject allied thereto.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade/CGPA, may be allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non- creamy layer)/Differently-abled or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start of application forms||27 April 2022|
|Last Date for submission of application form (Extended)||25 June 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Hard copy of filled application form (Extended)||30 June 2022|
|Admit Card Availability on website||10 July 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test (PUCRET 2022)||17 July 2022|
|Release of Answer Key||19 July 2022|
|Answer Key Challenge||till 25 July 2022 (05 PM)|
|Release of Final Answer Key||30 July 2022|
|Result announcement||10 August 2022|
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of university.
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed application procedure available on the website.
|For General & Others Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/EWS Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Selection of candidates will be through Entrance Test PUCRET 2022 and Interview.
Following candidates shall be exempted from appearing at the entrance test –
- Candidates who qualify UGC-CSIR (JRF) examination, including NET lectureship/ SLET/ GATE/ GPAT or any other JRF examination conducted by national agencies, such as ICMR, ICSSR, etc.
- Candidate possessing M.Phil. degree from Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, provided that his/her admission to the M.Phil. degree has been through entrance examination.
- Teacher Fellowship holder and University College teachers holding a regular position (regular appointment) and having completed Probation duration of service as teacher in a department or affiliated colleges of the University
PUCRET 2022 Details
- Question paper will contain Objective type Question.
- First paper will be common for all and contains 70 questions of 1 mark each. It will be based on Research Methodology and it will be of 1.5 Hours.
- Second Paper will be based on the subject specific questions. It will contains 70 questions of 1 mark each and time of exam will be 1.5 Hours.
Syllabus for PhD Entrance Exam Paper – I (Research Methodology)
- Basic concept of research problem
- Meaning and source of research problem
- Identification of research problem
- Research objective and scope of research
- Types of research- fundamental/ applied/ action/ quantitative/ qualitative
- Review of literatures
- Primary and Secondary sources, searching e- resources using search engines
- Searching data base
- Writing literature review
- Methods of research
- Concept and formulation of hypothesis
- Survey method
- Experimental method (variable, designs)
- Historical methods
- Content analysis
- Sampling and Collection of data
- Sampling techniques Primary data and Secondary data collection
- Methods of data generation/ collection – by experiments, questionnaire, interview schedule, focus groups etc.
- Measures of Central tendency
- Mean, median, mode, standard deviation and Variance
- Report preparation
- Structure and component of research report
- Organization of data
- Types of journals, Indexing of journal and research output
- Citation, references, bibliography style
- Copyright, plagiarism, originality of research work
- Format and style of writing the research report
- Research ethics
- Ethics in research
Syllabus for PhD Entrance Exam Paper – II
- It will be based on the PG Syllabus of the University of the Selected Subject.
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Entrance 2022 PUCRET Admit Card
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Entrance 2022 PUCRET Admit Card is available now.
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Entrance 2022 PUCRET Answer Key
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Entrance 2022 PUCRET Answer Key is available now.
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Admission 2022 Results
PhD Admission Process after Entrance
- Ph.D. Ordinance 2022 updated on 27/12/2022
- PhD Expert List (DRC) updated on 27/12/2022
- Last Date Extension to 05 Jan 2023 updated on 16/12/2022
- Ph.D. Degree Ordinance-2022 updated on 09/12/2022
- List of PUCRET-2022 Qualified Candidates updated on 09/12/2022
- List of Applicants under Exempted Category updated on 09/12/2022
- Roster wise details of filled and vacant seats updated on 01/12/2022
- Important Guidelines for Admission to Ph.D. Programme – 2022 updated on 30/11/2022
- Admission for Ph.D. Programme : 2022- Application Form updated on 30/11/2022
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Entrance 2022 PUCRET Results
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Entrance 2022 PUCRET Results is available now.
VBSPU Jaunpur PhD Admission 2020
|Last Date for submission of application form||23 Oct 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Hard copy of filled application form||20 Nov 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test (PUCRET 2020)||20 Dec 2020|
|Result announcement||12 Jan 2021|