UUHF Admission 2021 – Veer Chandra Singh Garhwali (VCSG) Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry (UUHF) invites applications for admissions to UG, PG and PhD Programs for the Academic Session 2021-2022 through the University Entrance Test (UET).
Check more details on Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry Admission 2021 below here.
- B.Sc. Forestry (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Horticulture (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.)
M. Sc. with specialization in the following branches
- M.Sc. Horticulture (Fruit Science)
- M.Sc. Horticulture (Vegetable Science)
- M.Sc. Horticulture (Floriculture & Landscape Architecture)
- M.Sc. Horticulture (Plantation crops, Spices, Medicinal & Aromatic Plants)
- M.Sc. Agriculture (Entomology)
- M.Sc. Agriculture (Plant Pathology)
- M.Sc. Agriculture (Seed Science & Technology)
- M.Sc. Food Technology
- M.Sc. Forestry (Silviculture)
- M.Sc. Forestry (Tree Improvement)
- M.Sc. Forestry (Forest Products)
- M.Sc. Forestry (Agroforestry)
PhD with specialization in the following branches
- Tree Improvement
- Forest Product and Utilization
- Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Fruit Science
UUHF Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last date for submission of online application||16 August 2021|
|Date of downloading of Admit Cards||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for UUHF Admission 2021
For UG Programs
Intermediate Agriculture/ Science with Mathematics or Biology or equivalent examination.
For Masters Programs
B.Sc. Horticulture / Agriculture/ Forestry/ Biology (ZBC)/ Plant Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Food Technology/ Food Science & Technology.
For PhD Programs
Master programme in related subjects.
For course wise requirements refer to the Information Brochure
UUHF Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can fill application online on university website www.uuhf.ac.in.
- Read information Brochure carefully before filing application form.
|For General and OBC Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|For SC/ST Candidates of Uttarakhand||Rs. 700/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through Online|
- Admission will be based on the Entrance Test.
- The Admissions Committee will decide the cutoff marks for qualifying the Entrance Test after declaration of the Rank-wise list of the candidates appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online – visit