Usha Martin University PhD Admissions 2023 – Usha Martin University (UMU), Ranchi (Jharkhand) invites applications for PhD admissions (full time/part-time) in various disciplines for the academic year 2023.
Check full details on Usha Martin University PhD Admissions 2023 here.
Available PhD Programs
PhD Programs is available in following disciplines –
- PhD Mining,
- PhD Civil,
- PhD Mass Communication,
- PhD Hindi,
- PhD Computer Application,
- PhD Forensic Science,
- PhD Library Science,
- PhD Computer Science,
- PhD Management,
- PhD Education,
- PhD Mathematics,
- PhD English,
- PhD Physics,
- PhD Chemistry,
- PhD Commerce,
- PhD Law,
- PhD Agriculture,
- PhD Pharmacy,
- PhD Nursing,
- PhD Microbiology,
- PhD Physiotherapy,
- PhD Medical Lab Technology,
- PhD Mechanical,
Usha Martin University PhD Admissions 2023 Important Dates
|Last date of Submission of Application||25th Dec 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||15th Jan 2023|
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ Differently-Abled and such other categories, relaxation as per the decision of the UGC & Govt. of India will be accorded.
- Candidates who have already passed UGC (JRF) Examinations/ NET/ SET/ SLET or have M.Phil degree can directly appear for the interview.
Usha Martin University PhD Admissions 2023 Application Process
- Candidates can apply for admission both online as well as offline.
- To apply online for admission through https://www.ushamartinuniversity.com/
- To apply offline for admission, please print out of the Application Form (Download from website) and send soft copy through email or via Courier.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1,500/-
- Mode of Payment – DD (in Favour of Usha Martin University payable at Ranchi) / NEFT/ Cash Deposit
Candidates will be selected through entrance test and interview.
Usha Martin University will take PhD Admission Test through online mode with webcam enabled online examination evaluation technique.
- The question paper for the Entrance Examination would be divided in two parts; each carrying 50 marks.
- It will carry a total of 100 multiple choice questions covering Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability and Language Competence (50%) and subject domain knowledge (50%). Candidates whose overall score is 50% or more for General category & 45% or more for SC/ST/OBC will be eligible for interview.
- Candidates holding M. Phil degree or those who have cleared JEST of DAE or UGC-NET or GATE-IIT will be exempted from Entrance Examination as per UGC Guidelines but shall have to register with the University and be interviewed by the Committee constituted by the University for the purpose.
- Candidate will have to appear in the interview by the Committee constituted by the University for the purpose.
- The interview would be worth 50 marks and the final merit list will be based on linear sum of marks in entrance examination and interview.
Zero Vigyan Alert
This is Private University. Please do proper research before taking admission.
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|
|Usha Martin University Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Jharkhand||Admissions in Jharkhand|
Usha Martin University PhD Admissions 2021
Usha Martin University PhD Admissions 2021 Important Dates
|Last date of Submission of Application||24 July 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||31 July 2021|