University of Madras Admission 2021 – University of Madras invites applications for admission to Postgraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses offered by the University Departments under CBCS pattern for the Academic year 2021-22.
Check more details on University of Madras Admission 2021 below here.
- Executive M.B.A.
- M.S.W. Social Work
- M.C.A. (Lateral Entry)
- M.L. Constitutional Law and Legal Order
- M.Ed. (Regular & Self Supportive)
PG Diploma Programs
- Parent Counselling (for School Principals and Teachers)
- Technical Writing
- Ambedkar Thoughts
- Ethics and Biotechnology
- Christian Spirituality and Counselling
- Biblical Languages and Interpretation
- Ethics and Human Resource Management
- Clinical Embryology
- Digital Library Management
- Geospatial Data Analytics
- Yoga Theory
- Practice and Therapy
- Diploma in Telugu
- French (SS)
- German (SS)
- Cybercrime and information security
- Travel & Tourism Management (SS)
- Buddhist Studies
- Business Research Analytics
- Teaching Methodology – Abhinaya & Nattuvangam
- Teaching Methodology in Music
- Juvenile Justice and Juvenile Psychology
- Certificate in French
- German (SS)
- Yoga (P.T.)
- TV News Reading
- Web-Page Design
- Pre-Primary Education
- NGO Management
- Skin care and Beauty Therapy
- Hospitality Management
- Analytical Chemistry
- Indian Music
For complete list of programs read prospectus available on website.
University of Madras Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last date for Master’s Degree Programmes||15 July 2021|
|Last date for PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programs||15 July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for University of Madras Admission 2021
For PG & PG Diploma Programs
- Bachelor’s degree.
For Diploma & Certificate Program
- Pass in +2 Examination or equivalent qualification.
For complete Eligibility and other details read Prospectus available on website.
University of Madras Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online at the University website https://www.unom.ac.in
- The print copy of the Online application shall be sent directly to the Head of the Department concerned along with the proof of payment of application cost and copies of necessary certificates and documents (SSLC and HSC certificates, Community certificate if claimed, Transfer certificate (TC), Statement of marks, Provisional/Degree certificate, Proof for any concession claimed etc.) on or before 15th July 2021
- Application Fee – Rs.354/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online through State Bank Collect
For more details and to apply online – visit