University of Jammu PhD Admission 2021-22– University of Jammu invites applications for the Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program for the Session 2021-22.
Check full details on University of Jammu PhD Admission 2021-22 below here.
Available PhD Programs
- Home Science
- Management Studies
- Library & Information Science
- Remote Sensing and GIS
University of Jammu PhD Admission 2021-22 Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s Degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate (50% in case of SC/STPWD Candidates) in the programme in which he/she desires to work for Ph.D.
- The candidates seeking admission to PhD Programme shall have to undergo Entrance Test. A candidate is required to obtain minimum 50% marks in the Entrance Test that shall be considered as the eligibility for further processing of the case of the candidate.
- The Part time aspirants with NOC from the parent department are only eligible to apply for admission through entrance test.
- The candidates who have appeared in M.A/M.Sc./M.Com 4th semester/final examination can also apply for Entrance Test for Ph.D. and their case will be considered only if their result is declared at the time of determining the merit.
University of Jammu PhD Admission 2021-22 Important Dates
|Start of application||06 Jan 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form in the department/centre concerned (Extended)||07 Feb 2022|
|Entrance Test||07 March 2022|
|Result of Entrance Test||14 March 2022|
|Uploading of Provisional Merit List on website||25 March 2022|
|Final Admission Merit List||28 March 2022|
University of Jammu PhD Admission 2021-22 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website (https://jammuuniversity.ac.in/)
- The application form complete with all details and scanned copies of supporting documents shall be deposited in the department concerned.
- The application fee (Rs. 220/-) shall be deposited online through transfer to concerned department after obtaining information about bank details from the department (e-mail ids given in notification)
- Receipt of the fee be scanned and attached with the application form.
- The fee (Rs.220/) can also be deposited in the department through Bank Draft/Indian Postal Order in favour of the Registrar University of Jammu.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of 50% weightage in the entrance test and 50% weightage in their academic merit at PG level.
The syllabus and details about the conduct of Entrance Test shall be provided by the HOD/Director concerned.