University of Delhi MBA Admission 2022 – Department of Financial and Business Economics, University of Delhi, South Campus invites applications for admission to 2-years MBA (Business Economics) and MBA (Finance) Program for the academic year 2022.
Check full details on Delhi University MBA Admission 2022 like eligibility criteria, admission process, etc. below here.
Available MBA Programs
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Business Economics)
University of Delhi MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate (Under 10+2+3) in any discipline, with at least 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Maths/Business Maths at class XII level.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s Degree in 2022 can also apply.
- Reservation of seats as per the University rules.
University of Delhi MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the official Websites http://www.dbe-du.org/ or www.mfc.edu
- Only Online applications are accepted and there will not be any hard copy application Form.
Application Fee for one Program
|For General candidates||Rs.1,200/-|
|For SC/ST/PC candidates||Rs.700/-|
Application Fee for two programs
|For General candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
|For SC/ST/PC candidates||Rs.1000/-|
University of Delhi MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start Date of online Application form||15 November 2021|
|Last date for submission of online Application form||08 January 2022|
- CAT scores, along with other criteria, will be used for shortlisting candidates for admission.
- So, candidates have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs. (IIMs have no role in the selection process or in the conduct of the program).
|Admission Notification||Click Here|
|Department of Business Economics – DU Website||Click Here|
|University of Delhi Website||Click Here|