THSTI-MAHE PhD Admission 2022-23 (Monsoon Session) – Translational Health Science and Technology Institute announces admission to PhD Programs for year 2022-23 (Monsoon Session) with Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal.
Related – THSTI-JNU PhD Admissions
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is a part of the inter-disciplinary Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad in the National Capital Region.
THSTI is designed to be a dynamic and interactive organization with a mission to conduct innovative translational research across disciplines and professions to accelerate the development of concepts into products to improve human health.
THSTI is a recognized R&D institute of Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal offering doctoral programs in biomedical science research.
Thematic Research Areas
- Infection & Immunology
- Maternal & Child Health
- Non-Communicable Disease
- Multidisciplinary Clinical & Translational Research
The PhD program at THSTI is governed by MAHE rules.
No. of seats
A maximum of 07 candidates may be selected this session.( number of positions may increase/decrease depending upon the requirement at the time of interview).
Last date for apply application – 20th June, 2022
- Medicine & Dentistry MBBS / BDS / an undergraduate degree of atleast 5-years duration or MD / MS / MDS / PG Diploma from an institution recognized by National Medical Council (NMC) (erstwhile Medical Council of India (MCI)) / Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Pharmacy Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD or PharmD Post Baccalaureate) from an institution/university recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Others Master’s Degree of minimum two years’ duration or equivalent from an institution / university recognized by UGC / respective regulatory body.
- Candidates with national fellowship – Candidates with UGC-NET-JRF/ CSIR – NET-JRF/ ICMR -JRF / DBT-JRF (BET)/JEST / INSPIRE Fellowship/qualified in any of the UGC recognized national or state level eligibility test with a valid fellowship at the time of admission.
- Master’s degree of two years’ duration in Life Sciences or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent grade from an institution / university recognized by UGC / respective regulatory body. OR
- Should have SRF fellowship from ICMR, CSIR
Candidates appearing in the final qualifying examination may also apply. However, they will be required to fulfill the above academic/ fellowship criteria at the time of joining the PhD program.
A relaxation in marks/ grade during Master’s Degree for those belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)/ differently-abled or any other category will be applicable as per the UGC notification 2016 or subsequent notification in effect at the time of interview.
THSTI-JNU PhD Admissions 2022-23 (Monsoon Session) Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online on the website (https://thsti.in/application/jobs.php)
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
|General, EWS and OBC candidates.||Rs. 236|
Names of shortlisted candidates for Category 1 and Category 3 will be announced on institute website.
- The candidates shortlisted for Category 1 will be called directly for the interview.
- The candidates shortlisted for Category 3 will have to appear for the written examination.
- Those who will qualify the written examination will be called for the interview.
- The dates for the written exam and interview will be announced later.
- Final selection will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview and the list of selected candidates will be published on the THSTI website.
- Students from, selected for Category 1 admission to the PhD program and holding fellowship from any of the above agencies have to activate their own fellowship.