Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admissions 2021 – Teerthanker Mahaveer University invites application for PhD admissions for the academic session 2021 (July). Check more details below here.
- Allied Health Sciences (Medical – Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Pharmacology)
- Applied Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Computer Applications
- Dental Sciences
- Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication; Civil; Electrical)
- Fine Arts
- Medical Sciences for MD/MS or Equivalent
- Physical Education
Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last Date for Receiving the Completed Application Forms||25 June 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test (TRAT)||10 July 2021|
- Master’s degree or equivalent degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- SC/ST/PH/Jain minority/PwD applicants shall be eligible for 5% relaxation in marks.
Teerthanker Mahaveer University PhD Admissions 2021 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online on the website of the University.
- Application fee – Rs.2000/-
- Candidates will have to appear in the TMU Research Aptitude Test (TRAT) to be conducted by the University. UGC-NET/JRF or CSIR-NET/JRF or SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship holder or MPhil passed candidates are exempted from the TRAT (written Test).
- The candidates qualified in TRAT and exempted candidates have to appear for interview.
- The syllabus of TRAT shall consist of 50% questions on Research Methodology and 50% questions shall be subject specific.
- The Final result composite of marks of written test and interview / viva voce of the qualified candidates.
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University Research Aptitude Test (TRAT) which shall comprise of written test (weightage of 70%) and interview (weightage of 30%). The written test shall carry maximum 70 marks and interview/viva‐voce shall carry 30 marks.
For more details and to apply online – visit