St. Xavier’s College Kolkata BEd Admission 2023 – St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata invites applications for admission to BEd Programs for the academic year 2023-25.
Check full details on St. Xavier’s College Kolkata BEd Admission 2023 here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
St. Xavier’s College Kolkata BEd Programs
In the application form, candidates are required to mention ONE SUBJECT studied at the Graduation level or at the Post Graduation level (whichever is the highest) from amongst the subjects listed below.
- Political Science
- Physical Science
- Life Science
|Start Application Process||10 May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||03 June 2023|
|Information related to selection and interview||10 June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for St. Xavier’s College Kolkata BEd Admission 2023
- Minimum qualification for applying is a graduate degree.
- Only the candidates who have completed the graduate degree and have obtained the final results are eligible to apply.
- 50% marks in Bachelors or Master’s Degree for General Category and 45% for Reserved Categories.
- Candidates presently undergoing Master’s Degree (PG course) are not eligible to apply.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 1st July 2023 for freshers.
- Besides a good academic record, candidates must have:
- Studied at least one subject offered in the B.Ed. course either at Graduation (with at least 300 marks) or at Post Graduate level.
- Commerce students can also apply for Economics method provided they have studied Economics at the Graduation (with at least 100 marks) or at Post Graduate level.
- A good command and fluency in English, both spoken and written.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD), after successful online application, may mail a request to the Principal for consideration. Attach scan copies of the Online Application Acknowledgement Sheet, Application Fee Payment Receipt, relevant Marksheets and the Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority.
For course wise requirements refer to website or brochure.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://admissions.sxccal.edu/bed2023/
- Ensure to take a print out of the filled in application form along with the payment receipt and acknowledgement sheet after successful online submission.
- The application will be registered for further processing only after the payment of the Application Fee. The Application Fee of Rs.1000/- has to be paid online according to the following payment options: Online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking through the College Website, following the successful submission of the online application.
- Do not submit the application form or the payment receipt to the College office prior to the interview.
- All relevant documents along with the form and payment receipt need to be submitted at the time of interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview on the basis of academic performance.
- The interview will be based on Subject Knowledge, Communication Skill, General Knowledge and Overall Impression.
- The final selection will be on the basis of academic performance and the performance in the interview.
- The list of candidates selected for interview will be published through the College website.
- The selected candidates need to follow the instructions published with the selection list for appearing in the interview.
- Further information related to selection and interview will be available on the College Website on 10th June at 3 p.m.