SIMC Pune MBA Admission 2022 – Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication (SIMC) Pune invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration in Communication Management (MBA-CM) Program for the academic session 2022-24.
Check full details below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
SIMC Pune MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Applicants expecting their final year results can also apply. However, their admission will be provisional and subject to their proof of graduation with 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
SIMC Pune MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|SIMC Online Registration Starts||Tuesday, August 31, 2021|
|SNAP Test||Sunday, December 19, 2021|
Saturday, January 08,2022
Sunday, January 16,2022
|SNAP Result||Tuesday, February 01, 2022|
|SIMC Online Registration Closes||Monday, February 07, 2022|
|SIMC Last Date of Payment||Monday, February 07, 2022|
|Shortlist of Candidates for GE – PIWAT||Thursday, February 17, 2022|
|SIMC Group Exercise – Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT)||WAT – Wednesday, Feb 23, 2022|
GE-PI – Fri-Sat-Sun Feb 25,26,27, 2022
WAT – Wednesday, March 23, 2022
GE-PI – Fri-Sat-Sun March 25,26,27, 2022
|Announcement of First Merit List||Monday, April 18, 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Payment of First Merit List (1st Installment)||Wednesday, May 04, 2022|
SIMC Pune MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
Application to SIMC’s MBA(Communication Management) Programme is a two-step process.
Step 1: Apply for SNAP 2021:
- Visit: https://www.snaptest.org/ for register and pay online for Online SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Examination, 2021.
- Online SNAP 2021 test fee is INR 1750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST and any other taxes).
- Upon payment, a SNAP ID and password is generated which will be essential to fill up the online form for SIMC Pune’s MBA(CM) Programme.
Step 2 – Register for SIMC – MBA-CM:
- Only those candidates who have registered and paid for ‘SNAP 2021’ will be eligible to apply for the MBA(CM) program. After completing the payment for the SNAP 2021, you will find the tab for SIMC-MBA(CM) registration.
- A registration fee of Rs. 1000/- (+ applicable Payment Gateway Charges, GST and any other taxes) per programme is to be paid to SIMC-MBA(CM) programme that the aspirant wishes to apply.
Step 3: Post clearing the SNAP entrance, the 2nd Phase involves appearing for GE-PIWAT
Three components are involved in the process. Group Exercise, Written Ability Test and Personal Interaction.
- Group Exercise will include activities to asses aspirants in areas like Innovation and creativity in problem solving ,Team skills, Time Management etc.
- Written Ability Test will include questions to assess the creative analytical skills of the person.
- The Personal Interaction round will be to assess candidates on parameters such as interpersonal skills, communication skills academic proficiency etc.
|Institute application fee||Rs. 1000/-|
|SNAP application fee||Rs. 1750/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online Through Credit card/ Debit card/Net Banking|
For more details and to apply online – visit