Sikkim University PG Admission 2022-23 – Sikkim University Gangtok invites applications for admission into various Postgraduate Courses for the academic session 2022-23.
Check full details on Sikkim University PG Admission 2022-23 below here.
Sikkim University PG Courses
- Anthropology (MA/M.Sc.)
- Bhutia (MA)
- Botany (M.Sc)
- Chemistry (M.Sc)
- Chinese (Certificate, BA, MA)
- Commerce (M.Com)
- Computer Applications (MCA)
- Economics (MA)
- Education (MA, M.Ed)
- English (MA}
- Geography (MA/M.Sc)
- Geology (M.Sc and M.Sc in Environmental Science)
- Hindi (MA)
- History (MA)
- Horticulture (M.Sc)
- International Relations (MA)
- Law (LLM)
- Lepcha (MA)
- Library Science (MLIS)
- Limbu (MA)
- Management (MBA)
- Mass Communication (MA)
- Mathematics (M.Sc)
- Microbiology (M.Sc)
- Music (MPA)
- Nepali (MA)
- Peace and Conflict Studies and Management (MA)
- Physics (M.Sc}
- Political Science (MAJ
- Psychology (MA/M.Sc)
- Sociology (MA)
- Tourism (MTTM)
- Zoology (M.Sc)
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim University PG Admission 2022-23
For PG Courses
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
For detailed eligibility criteria refer to prospectus.
Candidates with requisite qualification and percentage of marks / CGPA and with CUET PG Score may apply online for counseling to PG programmes in various departments at https://www.cus.ac.in.
Sikkim University PG Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Publication of Admission Notice||07 Oct 2022|
|Start of Submission of online applications||07 Oct 2022|
|Last date for Submission of online applications||13 Oct 2022|
|Data arrangement by DSW office||14-17 Oct 2022|
|Scrutiny of applications submitted online||19-25 Oct 2022|
|Declaration of 1st list of selected candidates & uploading of names on website including Hostel Admission||27 Oct 2022|
|Admission of selected candidates (1st list) including Hostel Admission (Fee payment & others)||28-31 Oct 2022|
|Uploading of 2nd list for admission||04 Nov 2022|
|Admission of selected candidates (2nd list) and Hostel Admission||05-08 Nov 2022|
|Commencement of Odd Semester||14 Nov 2022|
Sikkim University PG Admission 2022-23 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through the University website (https://www.cus.ac.in/)
- Read prospectus carefully before filling up and submitting the online application form.
|For General/OBC/EWS Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Sikkim University Website||Click Here|
|Latest PG Admissions||PG Admissions|
|Admissions in Sikkim||Admissions in Sikkim|
Sikkim University PG Admission 2021-22
Sikkim University PG Admission 2021-22 Important Dates
|Publication of Admission Notice||28 June 2021|
|Uploading the prospectus and admission forms on University website||01 July 2021|
|Submission of online applications||01 to 31 July 2021|
|Data arrangement by System Management||02 to 05 Aug 2021|
|Scrutiny of applications submitted online & verification of uploaded documents||06 Aug to 16 Sept 2021|
|Group Discussion (Online) for admission to MBA||06 to 08 Sept 2021|
|Declaration of 1st list of selected candidates & uploading of names on website (Certificate, UG, PG)||17 Sept 2021|
|Admission of selected candidates (1st list) including Hostel Admission (Fee payment & others)||18 to 22nd Sept 2021|
|Uploading of 2nd list for admission against vacant seats||27 Sept 2021|
|Admission of selected candidates (2nd list) and Hostel Admission||28 to 30 Sept 2021|
|Commencement of Odd Semester||06 Oct 2021|
|Final counseling for filling of vacant seats, if any, and closing of Admission||22 Oct 2021|
In view of the COVID-19 and continued lockdown, as an exceptional case, University has decided not to conduct Central Admission Test (CAT) for UG and PG programmes.
For PG Course
- Candidates for PG programme shall be shortlisted based on the percentage of marks / CGPA obtained in the qualifying examination or provisionally shortlisted based on the percentage of marks / CGPA obtained in the last examinations passed of the qualifying examination.
- The provisional admission of the candidate shall be confirmed on submission of the passed marks sheet of the final examination with minimum qualifying marks by 5th October 2021.
- Her/his provisional admission shall be cancelled if s/he fails to submit passed marks sheet / grade card of the final examination by the above date