Shivaji University PhD Admission 2022-23 – Shivaji University, Kolhapur invites applications for admission to MPhil and PhD Programme for the academic year 2022-23 through entrance test.
Check more details below here about the Entrance Test, application & dates for Shivaji University PhD Admission 2022-23.
Available PhD Subjects
- Agro Chemicals & Pest Management
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Application
- Computer Science
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele – Communication
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Food Technology Engineering
- Home Science
- Library Science & Information
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nano Science Technology
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Social Work
- Textile Engineering
Shivaji University PhD Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Online Application shall be available from||08 July 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||24 July 2022|
|corrections in application may be conveyed by email:- [email protected]||26 July 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be declared|
Shivaji University PhD Admission 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s degree or a equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to reserved categories (SC/ ST/ VJNT/ OBC/ SEBC/ EWS) and/or Differently-abled candidates as per policies of the Government prescribed from time to time.
- Master’s degree or a equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/VJNT/OBC SEBC/EWS) and/or Differently-abled candidates as per policies of the Government prescribed from time to time.
- A person whose M.Phil. dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme of Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Candidates appearing for the Post Graduate final year examination may appear for the entrance test. He / She should submit the result of qualifying examination at the time of Ph.D. admission. Failure to which, shall disqualify the concerned candidate from further process.
- All admissions for Ph.D. programmes shall be through a Common Entrance Test and Interview/Viva-Voce conducted by Shivaji University, Kolhapur, except foreign candidates and except candidates admitted through QIP Research centre of AICTE.
- Foreign candidates complying the eligibility criteria (for those who have obtained Master’s Degree from foreign Universities OR eligible Foreign National) are exempted from appearing for entrance test, however, they should appear for Interview in person / online.
- All admissions shall be processed through the (Department Research Committee/Central Research Committee) For selection of a candidate, a weightage of 70% to the entrance test and 30% to the performance in interview / viva-voce shall be given.
Shivaji University PhD Entrance Test 2022
- An Entrance Test shall be a qualifying test for admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. programme. The Entrance Test will be of 100 marks (50 questions of two marks each with multiple choices).
- The duration for the examination will be two hours.
- The qualifying marks for Entrance test shall be 50% marks. Provided that a relaxation of 5% of marks (from 50% to 45%) shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/VJ-NT (Non- Creamy layers)/OBC (Non- Creamy layers)/ SEBC (Non-creamy Layers)/EWS / Differently- abled category in the entrance exam
- Negative scheme of marking shall not be applicable
- The Entrance Test shall consist of 50% questions based on Research Methodology and 50% shall be subject specific.
- The details of syllabus for the Entrance Test shall be made available on University Website.
- The quota for admission shall be 90% for Home University students and 10% for other university students. The candidate who has obtained the qualifying degree of Shivaji University (for admission to Ph.D. programme) shall be treated as Home University student.
Shivaji University PhD Admission 2022-23 Application Procedure
- Application forms are available on web link http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/online_portal/
- A Candidate may take a printout of the online application for his/her personal record.
Fee for Entrance Test
|For Open Category||Rs. 850/-|
|For Reserved Category||Rs. 600/-|
|Payment Method||through Online|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Shivaji University Website||Click Here|
Shivaji University PhD Admission 2021-22
Shivaji University PhD Admission 2021-22 Important Dates
|Online Application shall be available from||17 June 2021|
|Closing date for submission of application (Extended)||05 Aug 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be declared|