Shivaji University PhD Admissions 2021 – Shivaji University, Kolhapur invites applications for admission to MPhil and PhD Programme for the academic year 2021-22 through entrance test.
Check more details below here about the Entrance Test, application & dates.
Available PhD Subjects
- Agro Chemicals & Pest Management
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Application
- Computer Science
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele – Communication
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Science
- Environmental Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Home Science
- Library Science & Information
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nano Science Technology
- Political Science
- Textile Engineering
Shivaji University PhD Admissions 2021 Important Dates
|Online Application shall be available from||17 June 2021|
|Closing date for submission of application||08 July 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||To be declared|
- Master’s degree or a equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to reserved categories (SC/ ST/ VJNT/ OBC/ SEBC/ EWS) and/or Differently-abled candidates as per policies of the Government prescribed from time to time.
- Master’s degree or a equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, shall be allowed for those belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/VJNT/OBC SEBC/EWS) and/or Differently-abled candidates as per policies of the Government prescribed from time to time.
- A person whose M.Phil. dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme of Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Shivaji University PhD Entrance Test 2021
- An Entrance Test shall be a qualifying test for admission to M.Phil./Ph.D. programme. The Entrance Test will be of 100 marks (50 questions of two marks each with multiple choices).
- The qualifying marks for Entrance test shall be 50% marks. Provided that a relaxation of 5% of marks (from 50% to 45%) shall be allowed for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/VJ-NT (Non- Creamy layers)/OBC (Non- Creamy layers)/ SEBC (Non-creamy Layers)/EWS / Differently- abled category in the entrance exam
- Negative scheme of marking shall not be applicable
- The Entrance Test shall consist of 50% questions based on Research Methodology and 50% shall be subject specific.
- The details of syllabus for the Entrance Test shall be made available on University Website
- The quota for admission shall be 90% for Home University students and 10% for other university students.
- The Candidate need not to send hard copy of online application to University.
- A Candidate may take a printout of the online application for his/her personal record. In case a candidate gets selected for final admission, then he/she will have to produce a hard copy of online application at the time of final admission.
Fee for Entrance Test
|For Open Category||Rs. 850/-|
|For Reserved Category||Rs. 600/-|
|Payment Method||through Online|
For more datils and to apply online – Visit