SAGE University Bhopal PhD Admission 2022-23 Autumn – SAGE University Bhopal invites applications for admission to various PhD Courses for the academic session 2022-23 Autumn.
Check full details on SAGE University Bhopal PhD Admission 2022-23 Autumn here.
SAGE University PhD Programs
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Journalism & Mass Communications
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Political Science
SAGE University Bhopal PhD Admission 2022-23 Autumn Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy must, at the time of application, hold M.Phil / Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of the University / Deemed University or any other University incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by the University (Five percent marks will be relaxed for SC/ST and handicapped candidates) as per prevalent directions of state Govt.
- A candidate shall ordinarily be permitted to work for Ph D Degree in the subject/ discipline in which he/she obtained Master’s Degree.
- Provided that research work leading to PhD Degree may be allowed in all allied subjects of interdisciplinary nature of the same Faculty / School.
- Provided further that whether a subject in which the candidate has done Master’s Degree, shall be decided by the Academic Council / VC of the University.
SAGE University Bhopal PhD Admission 2022-23 Autumn Important Dates
|Last Date Of Application||16/Jan/2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||21/Jan/2023|
SAGE University Bhopal PhD Admission 2022-23 Autumn Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website.
- The candidates are desirous to seek admission to be required to apply on the prescribed form online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online forms.
|Entrance Exam fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Admission fee||Rs. 1,00,000/- per year|
|Thesis Submission||Rs. 25,000/-|
The admission shall be made by the University, through an entrance test followed by personal interview.
- The entrance test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions related to 50% of Research Methodology, and 50% subject-specific.
- There will be a total of 60 objective type questions of one mark each. No negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
- The duration of Entrance Test will be of 90 minutes.
- The shortlisted candidates as per the merit of entrance test will be eligible for personal interview. During personal interview candidates should mention their interest in broad area of research.
- Candidates who have qualified the UGC/CSIR/DST/State Level Examination SLET/NET/M.Phil shall be exempted from entrance test and will be required to present themselves for personal interview.
Syllabus of Research Methodology
- Basic Concept of Research Problem: Rationale of research, Identification of research problem, Research objective and Types of research- fundamental/ applied/ action/ quantitative/ qualitative.
- Review of literatures: Primary source, Secondary source, Searching e- resources, using search engines, Searching data base and writing literature review.
- Methods of Research: Concept and formulation of hypothesis, Survey method, Experimental method (variable, designs), Historical methods and Content analysis.
- Sampling of Data: Concept of sampling, Probability sampling techniques, Non probability sampling techniques and sampling error.
- Collection of Data: Primary data generation, Secondary data collection, Methods of data generation/ collection – by experiments, questionnaire, interview schedule, focus groups etc
- Analysis of Data: Statistical analysis techniques, Qualitative analysis techniques Application of computer in research data analysis.
- Report Preparation: Structure and component of research report, Organization of data, Indexing of journal and research output, Citation, references, bibliography Copyright, plagiarism and originality of research work
- Research Ethics: Ethics in research, National and International regulations/ laws/ ethics related to research on Human, Animals and Environments.
Zero Vigyan Alert
This is Private University. Please do proper research before taking admission.