RKMVERI PhD Yoga Admission 2022-23 – Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) formerly RKMVU invites applications for PhD admission in Yoga for the academic year 2022-23.
Check full details on RKMVERI PhD Yoga Admission 2022-23 below here.
Related – Admissions in West Bengal
RKMVERI PhD Yoga Admission 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed Masters Degree (full time, regular mode) in either of the following subjects from recognized University/Institute in India or abroad with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) or equivalent grade.
- M.Sc.Yoga/Yogic Science, M.A Yoga, M.Sc Yoga Therapy with UGC-NET qualification
- M.Sc. in Science disciplines which are related to various aspects of Yoga (e.g, Physiology, Physics, Psychology, Biophysics, Nutrition, Biochemistry etc.) with NET qualification in relevant major.
Note: Candidates clearing UGC NET are eligible, candidates with JRF award are preferred.
- 30 years as on 31-07-2022 (for General category). Age relaxation for reserved categories as per UGC rules.
RKMVERI PhD Yoga Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Last Date to apply||21 August 2022|
|Selection/admission process||intimated by email|
RKMVERI PhD Yoga Admission 2022-23 Application Process
- Apply online on Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
Documents need to be attached while filling up the online application form
- Scanned copies of your passport size photo
- Certificate / Final marks sheet of Masters degree (candidates awaiting final semester marksheet of Masters degree can submit marks sheet of first, second and third semesters)
- Certificate and all marks sheets of Bachelors degree
- NET score card
- One page research proposal stating the field of interest (preferably in tune with the current research activities of the Department, which can be found in http://sy.rkmvu.ac.in/faculty/)
- Other applicable certificates/documents
Selection/admission process will be intimated by email soon after receiving the application.
Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.