RKMVERI PhD Sports Science Admission 2022-23 – Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) formerly RKMVU invites applications for PhD admission in Sports Science for the academic year 2022-23.
Check full details on RKMVERI Sports Science PhD Admission 2022-23 below here.
Related – Admissions in West Bengal
RKMVERI PhD Sports Science Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed Masters Degree (full time, regular mode) in any of the following subjects from recognized University/Institute in India or abroad with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) or equivalent grade.
- M.Sc in Sports Science/Exercise & Sports Science/Exercise Physiology/Sports Biomechanics/ Sports Biochemistry/Sports Nutrition/Sports Coaching – with UGC-NET / CSIR-NET/ ICMR-NET / DST-INSPIRE qualification in relevant Major.
- M.Sc in Science or any allied subjects (related to sports sciences) with UGC-NET / CSIR-NET/ ICMR-NET / DST-INSPIRE
Note: Candidates clearing UGC-NET / CSIR-NET/ ICMR-NET / DST-INSPIRE are eligible, candidates with JRF award are preferred.
- 30 years as on 31-07-2022 (for General category). Age relaxation for reserved categories as per UGC rules.
RKMVERI PhD Sports Science Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Last Date to apply||21 August 2022|
|Selection/admission process||intimated by email|
RKMVERI PhD Sports Science Admission 2022-23 Application Process
- Apply online on Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
Documents need to be attached while filling up the online application form
- Scanned copies of your passport size photo
- Certificate / Final marks sheet of Masters degree (candidates awaiting final semester marksheet of Masters degree can submit marks sheet of first, second and third semesters)
- Certificate and all marks sheets of Bachelors degree
- NET score card
- One page research proposal stating the field of interest (preferably in tune with the current research activities of the Department, which can be found in http://sy.rkmvu.ac.in/faculty/)
- Other applicable certificates/documents
Selection/admission process will be intimated by email soon after receiving the application.
Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.