Rabindra Bharati University BA Fine Arts Admission 2022 – Rabindra Bharati University Kolkata invites applications for admission to B.A. Honours Course of 3-year duration under Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) consisting of 6 Semesters of 6- month each in the following subjects under the Faculty of Fine Arts in the session 2022-2023.
Check full details on Rabindra Bharati University BA Fine Arts Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Rabindra Bharati University BA Fine Arts Programs 2022
|BA Fine Arts Programs||Seats|
|BA Rabindra Sangeet||101|
|BA Vocal Music||103|
|BA Instrumental Music (Includes the musical instruments: Sitar, Sarod, Violin, Flute,Esraj, Harmonium, Santoor and Guitar)||31|
|BA Percussion (Includes the musical instruments: Tabla, Pakhwaj and Khole)||31|
|BA Western Classical Music (Includes the musical instruments: Piano, Violin, Guitar)||25|
Eligibility Criteria for Rabindra Bharati University BA Fine Arts Admission 2022
- Eligibility: Candidates who have passed the H.S. Examination or its equivalent with special aptitude in the concerned subject are eligible to apply.
- Break of Studies: 2 years i.e the candidates who have passed H.S or its equivalent in the year 2022, 2021 & 2020 are only eligible to apply for the subjects of Rabindra Sangeet, Vocal Music, Dance, Drama, Instrumental Music, Percussion and Western Classical Music. For all subjects under the Faculty of Fine Arts any candidates who have already completed the Graduation in any subject or appeared in the final examination of Graduation are not eligible for admission.
Rabindra Bharati University BA Fine Arts Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Announcement of inviting Applications||18/07/2022|
|Last date to receive applications||05/08/2022|
|Merit List||To be announced|
Rabindra Bharati University BA Fine Arts Admission 2022 Application Process
- In order to apply online, applicants have to register themselves first.
- During registration, applicant will be asked to provide an e-mail id and a mobile number, these must be valid ones because initial login password will be sent to the provided e-mail id and mobile number via SMS, and in future, all correspondences in this regard may be made to this e-mail id and the given mobile no. via SMS.
- Applicants must provide valid email id & mobile number. else the registration process will not be completed.
- After registration, the password will be sent to the registered e-mail id and mobile number.
- It is recommended that the applicant should change their password on the first log in, if required.
- After successful login, applicant will be required to select course(s) he / she may wish to apply and check the eligibility first. Once found eligible he / she can fill up rest of the Admission Form.
- An applicant will be required to upload scanned copy of mark sheet of Secondary and Higher Secondary examination, his/her scanned Photograph and Signature during filling up the admission form, therefore, he/she is advised to keep these ready before filling up the admission form.
- If the applicant does not have all required information at the time of filling the form, he/she can save the incomplete application as a draft (by clicking on ‘Next’ or ‘Previous’ button) and log out. Later, by login back to his/her account again he/she may complete the rest of application form.
- After filling up all required information to submit the same, applicant must agree with the given declaration, clicking on check box. It is important to note that, once it is submitted, the information already entered cannot be altered under any circumstances. Therefore, they are advised to be sure about the accuracy and relevance of the filled up information before clicking the submit button.
- The automatically generated AIN (Application Identification Number) number shall be treated as unique identification number for an application during the admission process. Therefore, any Application Form erroneously downloaded and printed without automatically generated AIN (Application Identification Number) will not be accepted under any circumstances.
General Instructions to the Applicants
- Candidates applying for more than one subject will have to apply separately following procedures mentioned above.
- Duly filled-in downloaded application form should be signed by the candidate and his/her parent/guardian at the given spaces of the form.
- The hard copy of duly filled-in downloaded Application Form along with self-attested copies of all mark sheets, certificates and other relevant documents will be required to submit to the University on the day admission confirmation.