RAJUVAS Bikaner M.V.Sc. Admission 2023 – Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner invites applications from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile only for admission M.V.Sc. in Veterinary & Animal Science Courses for the academic session 2022-23.
Check full details on RAJUVAS Bikaner M.V.Sc. Admission 2023 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
RAJUVAS Bikaner M.V.Sc. Programs
- Animal Genetics and Breeding Animal Nutrition
- Livestock Production and Management
- Livestock Products Technology
- Veterinary Anatomy
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education
- Veterinary Biochemistry
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Veterinary Medicine
- Veterinary Microbiology
- Veterinary Parasitology
- Veterinary Pathology
- Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Veterinary Physiology
- Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology
- CVAS, Bikaner
- CVAS, Udaipur
- PGIVER, Jaipur
Subject wise (State/Payment) seats for admission in M.V.Sc (2022-23)
RAJUVAS Bikaner M.V.Sc. Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of Information Booklet on University Website||13 March 2023|
|Date of commencement of Filling of Online Application at University Website||13 March 2023|
|Date of Closure of filling of the Online Application & Last Date of Deposition of online Fee||25 March 2023|
|Date for Counseling for –|
ICAR admitted students (Both M.V.Sc. & Ph.D. courses),
Ph.D. candidates (for all subjects),
Field extension functionaries of Govt. of Rajasthan,
In-service candidates of RAJUVAS/SAUs
|05 April 2023|
(Wednesday) at 9.00 am
|Date for Counseling for M.V.Sc. course programme (for all subjects)||06 April 2023|
(Thursday) at 9.00 am
|Date of Registration||10-11 April 2023|
|Commencement of classes||12 April 2023|
- Admissions will be made on the basis of score in ICAR-AIEEA (PG) 2022 and ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF (Ph.D.) 2022 whichever applicable.
RAJUVAS BIKANER M.V.Sc. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The Indian national of Rajasthan domicile only will be eligible for admission on state and payment seats for M.V.Sc. degree programmes.
Academic Eligibility for M.V.Sc. Program
- Candidates must have passed B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree examination with not less than 6.00/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 60%) of marks for general category candidates and 5.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage (i.e. 55%) of marks for OBC/SC/ST/MBC/EWS/PH/any other applicable category as per reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Following categories are exempted from appearing in ICAR-AIEEA (PG) 2022 and ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF (Ph.D.) 2022.
- a) ICAR nominee
- b) Candidates who have qualified for JRF of ICAR/Foreign Nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI.
- c) Field extension functionaries deputed by Government of Rajasthan.
- d) In-service candidates of RAJUVAS and/ or considered as “in the service of the university” (RAJUVAS) by the university. However, they will be required to fulfill academic qualifications.
RAJUVAS BIKANER M.V.Sc. and PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website http://rajuvas.org/admission/
- Candidates are advised to read the information booklet very carefully before filling up the online application form.
|Application and examination fee||Rs. 2500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Information Booklet||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|RAJUVAS Bikaner Website||Click Here|
|Latest PG Admissions||PG Admissions|
|Admissions in Rajasthan||Admissions in Rajasthan|
RAJUVAS Bikaner M.V.Sc. Admission 2022
|Availability of Information Booklet on University Website||19 March 2022|
|Date of commencement of Filling of Online Application at University Website||19 March 2022|
|Date of Closure of filling of the Online Application & Last Date of Deposition of online Fee||04 April 2022|
|Availability of Roll No., Admit card with details||11 to 18 April 2022|
|Date of Pre-P.G. Test (2022-23)||08 May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||12 May 2022|
|Date for Counseling for MVSc||21 May 2022|
RAJUVAS Bikaner Pre PG Test 2022 Details
Scheme of Examination
|Mode of exam||Offline mode|
|Types of Questions||Multiple Choice Objective type questions|
|No. of Questions||100 questions|
|Marking Scheme||One mark will be awarded for every correct answer|
- It is a type of competitive examination, no syllabus can be prescribed. It is an exercise to pick up the best. However, for guidance to the candidates, the Syllabus and the Standard of the PRE-PG Test 2021-22 will be that of B.V.Sc. &A.H standard prescribed by Veterinary Council of India and adopted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner
Distributions of Questions
|Discipline||No. of Questions|
|Animal Genetics and Breeding||6|
|Livestock Production and Management||7|
|Livestock Products Technology||6|
|Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics||8|
|Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology||6|
|Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology||8|
|Veterinary Surgery and Radiology||8|