PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Admission 2023 – Panjab University Chandigarh invites application for Panjab University Chandigarh BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Test 2023 for admission into BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) 5 Years integrated course under Punjab University.
Check full details on PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Admission 2023 below here.
- PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) 2023 Exam Date – 30-04-2023 (Sunday)
Related – PU CET UG
Join Our Telegram Channel
About PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam
Panjab University PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam is an Common entrance exam organized by Panjab University Chandīgarh for admission to BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) 5 Years integrated course under
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- University Institute of Laws, Panjab University Regional Centre Civil Lines, Ludhiana.
- University Institute of Legal Studies, Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur.
- BA LLB (5 Years integrated course)
- BCom LLB (5 Years integrated course)
PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||PU PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam|
|Organizing Body||Panjab University Chandigarh|
|Level of Exam||State / University Level|
|Courses||BA/BCom LLB (Hons.)|
|Mode of Exam||OFFLINE|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||10+2|
PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of Prospectus and online Registration Form on the website of Panjab University begins on||March 16, 2023 (Thursday)|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||April 10, 2023 (Monday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||April 14, 2023 (Friday)|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information in the registration form on the website for final submission||April 17, 2023 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of printout of form along with required documents for claiming the concession of Entrance Test Fee for SC/ST/PwD/P.U. Employee||April 20, 2023 upto 4:00 p.m.|
|Availability of Admit Card Online|
Admit Card will be available for downloading from the website by the candidate using his/her own Login ID and Password. The candidates will be communicated through email only for this purpose.
|April 24, 2023 (Monday)|
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 27, 2023 (Thursday)|
|Date of Entrance Test||April 30, 2023 (Sunday)|
10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
|Centre for the Entrance test||Chandigarh|
|Date of declaration of result||May 17, 2023|
|Availability of Admission Form on the website https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in||To be announced later on|
PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam 2023 Application Process
- The application form is available on https://uglaw.puchd.ac.in/
- Before filling application form read information brochure carefully.
|General Category||Rs. 2395/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 1198/-|
PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Any candidate who has already passed or appearing in March 2023 in the 10+2 Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council shall be eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
- The admission of a candidate to the Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand cancelled, if s/he fails to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions laid down by Panjab University by the date fixed for the admission. Such candidate will not have any claim, whatsoever, with regard to her/his admission to the said course.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD) from any recognized Board/University.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting Studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission in the Integrated Five Years Course.
- The applicants who have obtained 10+2 through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission in the law courses.” As per provision and explanation to Rule 5 (b) of Bar Council of India Rules of Legal Education, 2008.
- The admission to the said course/s shall be on the basis of merit of Entrance Test and 10+2 marks and other admissible weightage.
- No candidate shall be eligible for admission to 1st semester of B.A. / B.Com. LL.B.(Hons.) unless s/he appears in and qualifies the Entrance Test for the relevant year of admission.
- A student who falls short of lectures in the 1st Semester of the said course/s in any previous academic session shall be eligible for admission on qualifying the Entrance Test again provided s/he fulfils all other eligibility conditions. The admission to the said course/s shall be on the basis of Final Merit List.
For course wise eligibility criteria refer to Prospectus.
PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- There shall be negative marking for wrong answers and for every wrong answer, ¼ mark shall be deducted.
- Out of these 100 questions, 60 questions will be based on Testing General Knowledge and Current Affairs, 20 Aptitude for Law, 10 Testing Mental Ability and rest of the 10 questions testing English Language. The Question Paper will be available in English, Hindi and Punjabi (except for the portion “proficiency in English Language”).
- Duration of the Paper – 90 Min
- Total Marks for the paper – 100 Marks
The scheme of the Entrance Test is given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks allotted to each Question||Total Marks|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||60||1||60|
|Aptitude for Law||20||1||20|
|Testing Mental Ability||10||1||10|
PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card of PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam 2023 is issued online by Panjab University.
- The release date of PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam admit card 2023 is April 24, 2023.
- Candidates can get the direct link to download the admit card with the login credentials.
PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam 2023 Answer Key
- After the exam, tentative PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam answer key will be released. Then students can submit objections.
- After that Final Answer Key will be released by PU.
PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam 2023 Result
- The result of PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Entrance Exam 2023 is declared by the Panjab University on May 17, 2023 (Tentative).
- The direct link to check result is made available on the official website uglaw.puchd.ac.in.
PU BA/BCom LLB (Hons.) Final Merit List 2023
|B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course||Entrance Test: 50%|
Qualifying Examination (+2): 50%
other admissible weightage
|B.Com.LL.B. (Hons.) 5 years Integrated Course||Entrance Test: 50%|
Qualifying Examination (+2): 50%
With Weightage for commerce subjects*
and other admissible weightage
*Weightage shall be given for the commerce subjects for admission to B.Com. LL.B.(Hons.) as per P.U. Calendar and other rules and regulations laid down by competent authorities/bodies of Panjab University from time to time.