PTSNS University PhD Admission 2022-23 – Pandit S. N. Shukla University, Shahdol (M.P.) invites online applications for PhD Admission through DET-2022.
Check full details on PTSNS University PhD Admission 2022-23 below here.
Related – Admissions in Madhya Pradesh
PTSNS University PhD Programs
PTSNS University PhD Admission 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant for DET-2022, must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned or allied subject with at least 55% Marks [(50% for SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy layers) / Differently-abled category and other categories as per the decision of the UGC from time to time or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991] from a university, a deemed university or other university incorporated by any law for the time being in force and recognized by Pandit S. N. Shukla University, Shahdol.
- The applicants appearing in the final semester / year examination may also apply but they have to submit their final result before submission of application for registration in Ph.D.
PTSNS University PhD Admission 2022-23 Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
- Reservation: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layers)/EWS applicants is as per existing rules. This benefit of reservation will be offered to MP domicile applicants only.
- All the applicants who have qualified the entrance examination (including those who were exempted from the entrance examination) shall have to appear in the interview for admission in Ph.D. The interview shall be conducted by the Research Advisory Committee (RAC) of the concerned subject. The date of interview in each subject will be notified on the website of the University.
- The final merit list shall be prepared giving 70% and 30% weightage to marks obtained in entrance examination and interview, respectively and be notified on the University website.
Exemption from appearing at Entrance Examination of DET-2022
- The following candidates shall be exempted from appearing at Entrance Examination who have –
- Valid JRF awarded through UGC-NET or CSIR-NET;
- Teacher fellowship for research awarded by UGC / AICTE;
- Any other Government / Foreign research fellowship;
- M.Phil. degree (as per UGC Regulations 2009 or amended thereafter) with course work
- However, they have to appear for the interview.
- It is mandatory for all candidates (including the candidates who are exempted from Entrance Examination) to fill the online application form by due date(s).
PTSNS University PhD Entrance Test (DET-2022) Details
- Ph.D. Entrance test (DET-2022) comprises of two parts
- (i) Entrance Examination
- (ii) Interview by Research Advisory Committee (RAC)
- All successful candidates in Entrance Examination shall have to appear for Interview.
- Candidates shall be admitted to Ph.D. programme only after approval of RAC.
- Applicants can download their Admit card from University Website: ptsnsuniversity.ac.in a week prior to commencement of Entrance Examination.
Date and Time of Entrance Exam
- The Entrance Examination shall be conducted on 13 November, 2022. The duration of entrance examination shall be of two hours.
- Applicant is required to report in person for entrance examination and interview on given date and time. Non-appearance, for any reason, shall automatically disqualify the candidature for admission to Ph.D.
- Pandit S. N. Shukla University (Shahdol Campus), Near City Kotwali, Shahdol (M.P.)
Question Paper Pattern
- The question paper of entrance examination shall have two parts: Part-A and Part B.
- Each part shall consist of 50 MCQs of 1 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The candidates must score minimum 50% marks [(45% for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layers/differently abled category] marks in the entrance examination to qualify for the interview.
- A list of the candidates eligible for interview will be notified on the university website.
PTSNS University PhD Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||30 September 2022|
|Last of online application (Without Late Fee)||20 October 2022|
|Extended Last of online application (With Late Fee)||26 October 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||13 November 2022|
PTSNS University PhD Admission 2022-23 Application Process
- Applicants may apply through the University Website: ptsnsuniversity.ac.in.
- The name of the applicants must be the same as given in the mark sheet/grade sheet of the 10th Class.
- The information given in the online application form will be verified with the original documents at the time of interview. If it is found that an applicant has provided incorrect or false information or withheld some relevant information at the time of filling up the online application form, the applicant shall be debarred from admission or admission can be cancelled at any stage during the course of study without giving prior notice.
|For General and OBC candidates||Rs. 3,000/- (without late fee)|
|For SC/ST Candidates upto 20.10.2022||Rs. 2,500/- (without late fee)|
|With Late Fee upto 26.10.2022||Rs. 1,000/- (late fee)|