PJTSAU PhD Admission 2022-23 – The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad invites application for PhD admission for the academic year 2022-23.
Check full details on PJTSAU PhD Admission 2022-23 below here.
PJTSAU PhD Programs
- PhD in Agriculture
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
- Seed Science and Technology
- PhD in Agricultural Engineering
- Soil & Water Conservation Engineering
- Farm Machinery & Power Engineering
- PhD in Community Science (Formerly Home Science)
- Food & Nutrition
- Resource Management & Consumer Science (formerly Family Resource Management)
- Extension Education and Communication Management
Vacancy in 2022-23 Session
PJTSAU PhD Admission 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- Master of Science or an equivalent degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Community Science as the case may be, in the concerned field of specialization with at least 50% marks in the aggregate under traditional system of examination or a GPA of 3.25 out of 4.00 point scale or OGPA of 7.50 or above in 10.00 point scale in grade point system. (See Appendix I in prospectus for local and non-local area specifications).
- In the case of SC and ST candidates, a pass in the Degree of Master of Science in Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Community Science as the case may be under traditional system or OGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or 7.00 out of 10.00 under Grade Point system is sufficient.
- The basic degree of four (4) years duration from PJTSAU/or an institution accredited by ICAR is essential.
- The applicants who appeared for ICAR AICE – JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022 are only eligible for admission into the Doctoral Degree Courses of PJTSAU.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for admission into PhD courses shall be 40 years as on 31st December 2022.
PJTSAU PhD Admission 2022-23 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||11 November 2022 |
|Last date of payment for Registration Fee||01 December 2022 |
|Last date for submission of filled in Online Application||03 December 2022 |
|Dates for Correction(s) in the Submitted Online Application Form, if any||04-05 December 2022 |
PJTSAU PhD Admission 2022-23 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online through official website https://www.pjtsau.edu.in & https://phd.pjtsau.ac.in/
- Read the prospectus before proceeding to apply online.
|For General Category||Rs.1800/-|
|For SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs.900/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through Online mode|
- The selection shall be based on the previous academic record at undergraduate / post graduate level and performance test conducted by ICAR through ICAR AICE – JRF/SRF (Ph.D) 2022 and the weightage would be in the ratio of –
- 10% : B.Sc. Marks
- 30% : M.Sc. Marks
- 60% : Entrance Marks
- The candidates who appeared for ICAR entrance test in a major subject group shall not be permitted to interchange to any other major subject group. These identified subject groups may be considered for admissions only.
- Based on the overall merit rank the candidate is allowed to take admission in a specific degree/discipline at PJTSAU as per the choice of the candidate and the availability of seat at that merit rank through a process of offline counselling.
- In case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks to the extent of seats reserved for them.
|Instructions for Applicants||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|PJTSAU Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Telangana||Admissions in Telangana|
PJTSAU PhD Admission 2021-22
PJTSAU PhD Admission 2021-22 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||11 November 2021 (10 AM)|
|Last date of payment for Registration Fee||25 November 2021 (5 PM)|
|Last date for submission of filled in Online Application||27 November 2021 (5 PM)|
|Dates for Correction(s) in the Submitted Online Application Form, if any||28 to 29 November 2021 (5 PM)|