PEC Chandigarh PhD Admission 2023 – Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Chandigarh invites applications for PhD admission offered in various departments for the Academic session 2023-24.
Check full details on PEC Chandigarh PhD Admission 2023 here.
PEC Chandigarh PhD Programs
Ph.D. Programme is generally offered by the following departments:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials & Metallurgical Engineering
- Production & industrial Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Cyber Security Research Centre
- Centre of Excellence in Industrial and Product Design
- Centre of Management and Humanities
|Online Registration will start from
|18th April 2023
|Last Date to fill the Online Application
|18th May 2023
|Hard Copy of the Online Application should be submitted by
|25th May 2023 till 05 PM
Eligibility Criteria for PEC Chandigarh PhD Admission 2023
Master’s degree in Eng. /Technology/Sciences/Mgt., Humanities & Social Sciences Streams of 2 years duration after graduation in respective discipline or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 6.00 on a 10 point scale or equivalent as determined by the Institute wherever letter grades are awarded; or 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) where marks are awarded.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://pec.ac.in/.
- Read instructions given there carefully before filling application form.
Application Fee (Expected)
- Registration Fee – Rs.2000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online or offline mode
- Admission to the PhD programme is made on the basis of interview or written test (GATE/ NET syllabus) or both as determined by PhD Admission Committee of the concerned Department provided the candidate fulfills all the requirements at the Institute level and the selected candidate deposits the requisite fees for the PhD Programme.