PDEU MBA Admission 2022 – Pandit Deendayal Energy University, formerly Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) Gandhinagar invites applications for MBA admission under School of Petroleum Management (SMP) for the academic year 2022-24 batch.
Check full details such as application process, eligibility criteria, fees and more for PDEU MBA Admission 2022 below here.
Available MBA Programs
- Energy and Infrastructure Management
- General Management with specialization in:
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resources Management
- Business Analytics (Minor)
PDEU MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021 conducted by IIMs/Xavier Admission Test (XAT) 2022 conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur /NMAT 2021 conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate in all semesters/trimesters or equivalent CGPA, of any University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education, as per degree nomenclature approved by the UGC from an institution recognized by the UGC.
- In case of the candidates being awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the overall equivalence certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- A candidate appearing for the final year semester examination of bachelor’s degree or equivalent can also apply. Such candidates must have to obtain 50% marks or equivalent in aggregate of all the semesters/years.
PDEU MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Forms on www.spm.PDEU.ac.in||October 2021 onwards|
|Last date of receiving Application Forms||06th February 2022|
|GD/PI dates for short listed candidates||10th to 13th March, 2022|
|Display of information about shortlisted candidates for Admissions||28th March 2022|
|Completion of Admission formalities, fees collection and enrolment||28th March to 6th April 2022|
|Operating waiting list||To be announced later|
|Payment of balance fees and charges||To be announced later|
|Commencement of the academic session||To be announced later|
|GD/PI Centres||New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Gandhinagar|
PDEU MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can fill in the Online Application form available on (https://spm.pdpu.ac.in/ or https://spm.PDEU.ac.in/).
- Candidates applying online shall have the facility to make online payment through the payment options available in the online application process.
- The candidates who appeared at CAT – 2021/XAT – 2022/NMAT 2021 and seek admission in the MBA Programme have to apply in the prescribed form, which is available on http://spm.pdpu.ac.in.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of aggregate CAT/XAT/NMAT score will be required to appear for group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI) at SPM, PDEU or may be at other select locations (subject to minimum applications) on the specified date(s).
- Group Discussion (GD): The group discussion (GD) shall be held in a group of about 10-12 students. Students appearing at GD shall be evaluated as per the set criteria.
- Written Ability Test (WAT): Students shall be required to submit a written assignment on the topic announced at the time of GD and PI.
- Personal Interview (PI): students appearing at PI shall be evaluated on the set criteria. Relevance of work experience, wherever applicable may be assessed at this stage.
- Selection Matrix – Selection of students shall be done using the following criteria along with the weightage indicated below: It shall be mandatory for the candidates to appear in all component/sort of the selection tests to qualify for the admission, as one of the norms.
|Written Ability Test||05%|
* Academic performance in standard 12 and at bachelor degree will be appropriately factored in the selection.
For more details and apply – visit