NITTE University PhD Admissions 2021 – NITTE University invites application for admission to Part-Time or Full-Time PhD admissions for the academic year 2021.
Available PhD Programs
NITTE University invites application from eligible and interested candidates for admission in the following faculties –
- Allied Health Science
- Biological Sciences
|Last date for filling online application is||28 May 2021|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Last week of June 2021|
|Interview/Presentation will be held||Through video Conferencing.|
Candidates should possess a Master’s degree in a related trade, from any recognized University.
For detailed PhD Regulations visit university website.
- Candidates can apply online through NITTE University website (https://nitte.edu.in/)
- Registration fee is – Rs.2000/-
- The final selection will be based on the written test, Interview, and Statement of Purpose. Inter merit lists prepared for each faculty will form the basis for an award of the NU Ph.D. Fellowships.
- Candidates who do not qualify for the Fellowship but otherwise meet the admission requirements (Candidate has to score overall, a minimum of 50% to be eligible for admission) will also be offered admission sans the fellowship.
- An Online Entrance Test (40 MCQs of 1 mark each rom the basis of the faculty selected in application and 20 MCQs of 1 mark each on research aptitude) of 60 minutes duration will be held in the last week of June and an interview/Presentation will be held through video conferencing.
Meritorious Full time candidates will receive NITTE PhD Fellowships of Rs. 15000/- per month as per university guidelines.
For more details and to apply online – visit