NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2023: Dates, Application Form
NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2023 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal invites application for MBA admission offered at School of Management for the academic session 2023-25.
Check full details on NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2023 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
NIT Warangal MBA Program
“Centre for Management Studies (CMS)”, now known as School of Management (SOM), in the precincts of NIT Warangal has an annual intake of 77 students selected on the basis of CAT / MAT scores every year.
The focus of SOM is on its premier, 2-year, full-time MBA programme. The course curriculum is spread over 8 quarters of about 2 months each.
The core curriculum is covered in the first 4 quarters. The objective of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters is to lay a strong foundation in all functional areas of management. The 5th, 6th and 7th quarters furnish an in-depth coverage of the respective fields of specialization.
The quarter system covers 42 core and elective courses relating to various fields of management, 4 audit courses & 4 labs thus providing the students an overall perspective of the programme.
After 4th quarter, the students are required to undertake summer training in an organization specializing in the area in which they wish to continue their study in the subsequent quarters.
In the last quarter, the students are required to undertake projects, in their chosen area of specialization and the project is evaluated by a panel of external, internal and corporate examiners on the basis of a report, a presentation and a viva-voce examination
NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
First class Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with
- at least 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale and a valid CAT /MAT score
- a valid CAT /MAT score
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA on10-point scale and valid CAT/MAT score are eligible to apply for the program.
NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2023 Important dates
|Availability of Application form on institute website||23rd January 2023|
|Last date for online receipt of filled in Application form along with requisite payment receipt||3rdMarch 2023|
|List of Short-listed Candidates (On the Institute Website)||23rd March 2023|
|Date of Group Discussion and Interview||10th- 12th April 2023|
|Display of final results on Institute website||17th April 2023|
NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2023 Application Process
- Application form is to be submitted online which is available at http://admissions.nitw.ac.in.
- All the necessary documents are to be uploaded online with the proof of payment of registration fee.
Application must be accompanied by the following documents
- Scanned copies of Marks Memoranda / Grade Sheets of all the examinations leading to the qualifying degree.
- Scanned copy of Integrated Community Certificate (in the prescribed Proforma) Government of India, if applicable. Please see the certificate formats in the Institute Website.
- Scanned copy of OBC-NCL/GEN-EWS certificate, issued on or after 01-04-2022 where applicable.
- Scanned copy of Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of the Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination. In case, final result is awaited, provisional pass certificate should be submitted at the time of counseling or before the date given by the Institute, failing which the admission stands cancelled.
- Scanned copy of the Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Scanned copy of the CAT/MAT rank card with valid score or admit card of CAT/MAT Exam (in such a case, the candidate must produce the CAT/MAT score card during the GD & PI process, if short listed).
|For OPEN/OBC/EWS Candidates||Rs. 1600/-|
|For SC/ST/PwD Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
- Admissions are made on ALL INDIA BASIS.
- Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the final semester/year may also apply. But they should submit the final marks list on or before 15 September, 2023 in case they are selected. Failing to submit all required certificates before due date, the admission stands cancelled automatically.
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|NIT Warangal Website||Click Here|
|Latest Admission Notifications||Latest Admission Notifications|
|Admissions in Telangana||Admissions in Telangana|
NIT Warangal MBA Admission 2022
|Availability of Online Application form on Institute website||31 January 2022|
|Last date for online receipt of filled-in Application form along with requisite payment receipt||28 February 2022|
|List of Short-listed Candidates for Group Discussion and interview (On the Institute Website)||15 March 2022|
|Dates of GD and Interview (Either virtual or in-person depending upon the situation due to COVID – 19)||28 – 30 March 2022|
|Display of final results on Institute website||04 April 2022|
|Payment of Tuition fee||on or before 20 April 2022|