NIT Rourkela Executive MBA Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) invites applications Executive MBA Programmes of the Institute to be offered under Self Financing Scheme Starting in Autumn (July) semester of the AY 2022-23.
Check full details on NIT Rourkela Executive MBA Admission 2022 below here.
Related – NIT Rourkela Executive PhD Admission
Join Our Telegram Channel
NIT Rourkela Executive MBA Programs
School of Management
- Human Resource Management and Marketing
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Rourkela Executive MBA Admission 2022
- Any Graduate with at least 6.5 CGPA or 60 percent marks in aggregate of all subjects AND 02 years of post-qualifying degree work experience as on 30 June, 2022.
- Applicants awaiting result of their qualifying degree are NOT ELIGIBLE for admission to Executive and Part-Time Programmes.
Residential Requirement / Class Timings
- Classes for Executive MBA Programmes will be held for three hours in the evening [18:00 hr to 21:00 hr] for five days a week [Monday to Friday].
- Number of total classes per course, Time Table, minimum attendance requirement, etc. will be notified in due course.
- No accommodation will be provided to students of Part-Time and Executive Programmes.
NIT Rourkela Executive MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Application form will be available in the Institute website for online submission||23.06.2022 (Thursday)|
|Last date for application||14.07.2022 (Thursday)|
|Publication of result of scrutiny in the website (‘Notice Board’ section)||21.07.2022 (Thursday)|
|Test and/ Interview (Venue – NIT, Rourkela)/online||29.07.2022 (Friday)|
|Publication of result of Interview in the website||05.08.2022 (Friday)|
|Semester Registration||18.08.2022 (Thursday)|
|Starting of Class / Research work||Will be intimated later on|
NIT Rourkela Executive MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Interested candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may submit their online application at http://eapplication.nitrkl.ac.in.
- Read advertisement and the instructions to fill up the online application form given in the online portal carefully.
- Pay non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- through SBI Collect only. No other mode of payment is acceptable. The applicant has to search SBI COLLECT -> ODISHA -> EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION -> DIRECTOR NIT ROURKELA -> APPLICATION FEE FOR EPTP PROGRAMME. After making successful payment of application fee, download the ereceipt from SBI Collect website and/or note down the SB Collect Reference Number. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fill up the online application form at http://eapplication.nitrkl.ac.in with desired information and enter the SB Collect Reference Number in the “Update Application Fee Details” link given at homepage of http://eapplication.nitrkl.ac.in and SUBMIT the application.
- Applicants are NOT required to send hard copy of the application form or any other document(s) to NIT Rourkela.