NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Kurukshetra invites applications for admission to 2-years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the session 2022-24.
Check full details on NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Number of Seats
- Total Number of Seats – 53 Seats
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India / AIU.
- This degree must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling [Class 12 or equivalent] 10+2+3 system.
- The minimum percentage requirement in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification is 50% (45% for SC/ST applicants).
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last Date for application submission||06 June 2022|
|Display of List of candidates eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview||10 June 2022|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||16-17 June 2022|
|Display of Merit List||20 June 2022|
|Admission Counseling||24-25 June 2022|
|Display of Second List (Seats Vacant if any)||27 June 2022|
|Second Round Admission Counseling||29 June 2022|
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.nitkkr.ac.in.
- Fill and send the application form complete in all respects along with all relevant documents and application fee before the due date.
- Application form, complete in all respect, along with the receipt of online payment should be sent/submitted to Chairman, MBA Admission Committee, Department of Business Administration, National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra-136119.
- All information related to admission will be communicated through the Institute website only ( www.nitkkr.ac.in ).
- Verify that you have filled all fields in the application form and attached one attested copy each of: I. B.E./B.Tech/Graduation Examination Detailed Marks/ Proof of appearing in Final Graduation Examination obtained from Head of the Institution for those passing out in 2021
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid CAT/CMAT/MAT or any other National level test 2020 & 2021 Score Card (photo copy)
- Online Receipt of Rs.1000/- (For General/OBC/EWS candidates) or Rs 500/- (For SC/ST candidates)
|For General/OBC/EWS Category||Rs.1000/-|
|For SC/ST Category||Rs.500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Through SBI Collect|
Basis for admission will be as follows:
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT or any other National level test Score of 2021 & 2022 – 70 Marks
- Performance in GD(20 Marks) & PI (10 Marks) – 30 Marks
- The candidate must obtain 50% marks each in GD and PI in order to qualify for further process.
|Advertisement MBA||Click Here|
|MBA Admission Handbook 2022-24||Click Here|
|NIT Kurukshetra Website||Click Here|
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2021
Important Dates Regular
|Last Date for application submission||31 May 2021|
|Display of List of candidates eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview||02 June 2021|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||06 June 2021|
|Display of Merit List||08 June 2021|
|Admission Counseling||09-11 June 2021|
|Display of Second List (Seats Vacant if any)||14 June 2021|
|Second Round Admission Counseling||17 June 2021|
Important Dates Online Spot Round
|Last Date for application submission||31 July 2021|
|Display of List of candidates eligible for Personal Interview||03 August 2021|
|Personal Interview (Online Mode)||05 August 2021|
|Display of Merit List||07 August 2021|
|Online Fee submission||09 August 2021|
|Display of Second List (Seats Vacant if any)||12 August 2021|
|Online Fee submission||13 August 2021|
|Display of Third List (Seats Vacant if any)||16 August 2021|
|Online Fee Submission||17 August 2021|
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2021 Results
For Online Spot Round
- List of Eligible Candidates for Online Personal Interview and Revised Vacant Seat for the Spot Round MBA Admission-2021-23
- Second merit List for Spot Round MBA Admission 2021-23
- Third merit List for Spot Round MBA Admission 2021-23
NIT Kurukshetra MBA Admission 2020
|Last Date for application submission||30 April, 2020|
|Display of List of candidates eligible for Group Discussion and Personal Interview||04 May, 2020|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||16 May, 2020|
|Display of Merit List||18 May, 2020|
|Admission Counseling||19-21 May, 2020|
|Display of Second List (Seats Vacant if any)||26 May, 2020|
|Second Round Admission Counseling||30 May, 2020|