NIT Durgapur M.Tech (Sponsored) Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Durgapur invited applications for admission to the M.Tech (Sponsored) Program (without scholarship) offered by various department for the academic session 2022-24.
Check full details on NIT Durgapur M.Tech (Sponsored) Admission 2022 below here.
NIT Durgapur M.Tech (Sponsored) Programs 2022
Department Offering M.Tech Program
|Department||M. Tech program Name|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Energy Resources and Sustainable Environmental Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Geotechnical Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Structural Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Earth & Environmental Studies||Environmental Science & Technology|
|Electrical Engineering||Power Electronics & Machine Drives|
|Electrical Engineering||Power Systems|
|Electrical Engineering||Instrumentation and Control|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Microelectronics & VLSI|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Next Generation Communication and Networks|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Operations Research|
|Mechanical Engineering||Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer|
|Mechanical Engineering||Machine Design|
|Mechanical Engineering||Thermal Engineering|
|Metallurgy and Materials Technology||Metallurgy and Materials Technology|
|Physics||Advanced Material Science & Technology|
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Durgapur M.Tech (Sponsored) Admission 2022
- In qualifying degree, the candidates should have secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks for Open/OBC categories, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% marks for SC/ST categories.
- The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by an individual Institute will not be considered. However, the candidates will have to mention CGPA/Percentage as awarded by their University/Institute.
For course wise Qualifying degree refer to Notification.
NIT Durgapur M.Tech (Sponsored) Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date of Form Submission||June 21, 2022|
|Notice to the shortlisted candidates on the website||June 28, 2022|
|Written Test & Viva-voce (offline) by respective departments||July 05, 2022|
|Publication of list of selected/wait-listed candidates on the website||July 12, 2022|
|Admission and enrolment of selected candidates (offline)||Shall be notified later|
- Application Form can be downloaded from the Website www.nitdgp.ac.in
- The following documents should be attached along with the filled-in application form.
- Signed photocopy of marksheet / Grade card of the secondary, higher secondary and other university examinations.
- Signed photocopy of the certificate / provisional certificate of the qualifying examination
- Signed photocopy of proof of date of birth
- Sponsorship certificate from the present employer as per the format given.
- Form 16 of the Last Financial Year from the present employer
- Application Fee Payment Receipt of Rs. 1,000/- An application without all the relevant documents liable to be rejected.
- Application form filled up in all respects should be sent as hard copy, along withal necessary attachments, to the communication address given above. The envelope should be super scribed with “Application for M. TECH. (SPONSORED) Programme (2022-2024), Department of <_______________>”.
- Mere eligibility will not ensure a call for admission test and/or viva voce.
- Depending on the number of applications received and the eligibility, a shortlist shall be prepared for a call for admission test and viva-voce in the respective departments.
- Sponsored candidates must have a minimum of two years full-time work experience in a Govt./Semi-Govt. or reputed and recognized organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
- A certificate (in the given format) from the Employer must be furnished. The employer should also indicate that the candidate will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the programme.
The Institute is essentially a residential one and every student shall be required to reside on campus and be a boarder of the Hall of Residence to which he/she is assigned. However, no family accommodation will be provided inside the campus.
NIT Durgapur M.Tech (Sponsored) Admission 2021-23
|Last date of Form Submission||June 16, 2021|
|Notice to the shortlisted candidates on the website||June 23, 2021|
|Written Test & Viva-voce (offline) by respective departments||July, 2022|
|Publication of list of selected/wait-listed candidates on the website||July, 2022|