NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Andhra Pradesh invites applications for two-year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Admission for the academic year 2022-24.
Check full details on NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 below here.
About MBA Program
The Institute is introducing a two year full-time residential Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme under the School of Humanities and Management (SHM).
Applications are invited through online mode from eligible candidates for admission to the MBA programme for the academic session 2022-24.
Available Seats – 60 Seats
NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Any graduate with 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in the qualifying degree, from a recognized Institute/University. In case of SC/ST categories, candidates should have secured a 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% marks in the graduation level from a recognized Institute/University by Ministry of Education/AIU. The candidates appearing in the final semester/year examination or waiting for the final result may also apply for the above course. However, they have to produce their mark/grade sheet showing 6.5 CGPA or 60% for general/OBC/EWS category candidates and 6.0 CGPA or 55% marks (in aggregate) in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates, latest by 31st December 2021. Provisional admissions will be permitted for these types of candidates, failing which their admission will stand cancelled.
- A valid CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/any other national level admission test score related to MBA admission.
- The candidates satisfying the criteria (1) mentioned above, but not the criteria (2) can also apply for the admission into the programme. Entrance examination shall be conducted for the shortlisted candidates, if the seats will remain vacant after filling with the candidates satisfying criteria (2).
NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Commencement of Online application submission
|01 October 2021
|Deadline for Online Application Submission (Extended)
|31 January 2022
NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Visit the Institute website www.nitandhra.ac.in to fill and submit the online application form.
- The applicant should also upload the soft copy of the application/acknowledge form, fee payment receipt and all the testimonials (merged into one file) on the below-mentioned google-form https://forms.gle/PhVmJ5SNSuADDQcY6. The applicant should also keep the soft copy of the submitted application for future references.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
|For OPEN/OBC/EWS candidates
|For SC/ST/PwD candidates
|Through SBI i-collect
- Applicants will be shortlisted based upon the CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/any other National level test score, academic credentials and performance in GD/PI.
- The following method will be used to calculate the final score for preparing merit list.
|CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/any other national level test score related to MBA admissions / Entrance examination
|Academic credentials (Graduation level marks obtained)
|Personal Interview Score
NIT Andhra Pradesh MBA Admission 2022 Results
- Notice regarding schedule for oral presentation for MBA admissions A.Y. 2022-23 for the absentees
- Instructions to the Shortlisted Candidates for Presentation, Group Discussions and Personal Interview – MBA Admissions AY 2022-23
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Presentation, Group Discussions and Personal Interview – MBA Admissions AY 2022-23