Nirma University MBA Admission 2022 – Nirma University Institute of Management invites applications for admission to Master in Business Administration (MBA), Master in Business Administration in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM) and MBA in Communication Programme for 2022-24.
Check full information on Nirma University MBA Admission 2022 such as application form eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc. below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Available Program and Seats
|Programme||MBA||MBA (HRM)||MBA (Communication)|
|General Category – 85% Seats||204||26||26|
|NRI / NRI Sponsored Category – 15% Seats||36||04||04|
|Total Intake (* Excluding Supernumerary Seats)||240||30||30|
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University MBA Admission 2022
- A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria within three months of commencement of the programme. They should have appeared in all the examinations of their graduation by the time of commencement of the programme.
Nirma University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Link open for Online Application||August 2021|
|Last date of Application [General Category]||20 December, 2021|
|Last date of Application [NRI/NRI Sponsored Category]||20 January, 2022|
|Short-listing for Selection Process||January 2022|
|Selection Process||February-March 2022|
|Release of Admission Offers||March-April 2022|
|Commencement of the Programme||3rd Week of June 2022|
Nirma University MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on https//management.nirmauni.ac.in
- All communications with regard to admission will be done online or through electronic mails.
|For General Category||Rs. 1,500/-|
|For NRI / NRI Sponsored Category||Rs. 4,500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking|
- Applicants are required to appear for the Common Admission Test [CAT 2021] conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIMs). The CAT examination is conducted at different centres all over the country. Please refer to the CAT Bulletin on their official website for further details.
- The candidates aspiring for admissions at the Institute of Management, Nirma University are required to apply to the Institute separately. The Institute will receive the test scores from IIM for those candidates applied to the Institute.
- However, NRI sponsored candidates will be considered for admission only on the basis of CAT-2021 scores. GMAT scores will not be considered for NRI sponsored categories.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different components of Common Admission Test will be called for Personal Interview and Theme Development & Presentation (TDP).
- The candidates will be finally selected for admission based on the candidates’ performance in the CAT, TDP, Personal Interview, Academic Performance in XII and graduation and work experience.
- The following weights will be assigned to each sub-component for calculating the composite score for preparing the merit of admission –
|Common Admission Test||60%|
|Theme Development & Presentation||10%|
#For MBA (Communications), Portfolio Assessment Score (weight-10%) will also be used in addition to the above-mentioned criteria and in that case the CAT score weight will be 50%.
An additional score up to 10 points will be given for fulltime relevant work experience in a professional organization.
While computing the score of the Academic Performance, the following weightage will be given for each component of the score of the Academic Performance.
For more details and to apply online – visit