NIPGR Delhi PhD Admission 2022 – National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Delhi invites applications for PhD admission for conducting advanced research in the frontier areas of Plant Biology.
Check more details on NIPGR Delhi PhD Admission 2022 below here.
National Institute of Plant Genome Research, is an Autonomous Research Institution, funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and conducts basic and applied research in the frontier areas of plant biology.
About NIPGR PhD Program
The selected candidates will be enrolled for Ph.D. program in academic affiliation with the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
Advanced research in the frontier areas of Plant Biology such as –
- Computational Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Genome Analysis and Molecular Mapping
- Molecular Mechanism of Abiotic Stress Responses
- Plant-Microbe/Insect Interactions and Plant Immunity
- Nutritional Genomics
- Genetic Engineering
- Genome Editing and Molecular Breeding for Crop Improvement
- other emerging areas based on plant genomics.
Intake Capacity 2022
NIPGR Delhi PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start date for Online submission of applications Form begins||June 01, 2022 (Wednesday) from 10.00 a.m. onwards|
|Last date for submission of online Fee||June 15, 2022 (Wednesday) till 05: 30 p.m.|
|Last date for submission of online Application Form||June 20, 2022 (Monday) till 05.30 p.m.|
|Date of Interview/Viva-Voce||July 18 & 19, 2022 (09.30 a.m. onwards)|
Eligibility Criteria for NIPGR Delhi PhD Admission 2022
- M.Sc or equivalent degree (completing by 31st August 2022) in Life Sciences and/or in related disciplines with at least 55% marks (50% or an equivalent for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-abled and other categories of candidates or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991).
- Candidate should have cleared the CSIR-UGC NET exam/DBT-JRF (selected through BET/BINC)/ICMR NET exam for JRF (with a Junior Research Fellowship valid at least up to August 31, 2022), with DST INSPIRE Fellowship for pursuing full-time Ph.D. program
NIPGR Delhi PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can fill the Application Form online on http://nipgr.ac.in/
- Admission form is to be filled and submitted ONLINE ONLY along with required documents uploaded in the given format and online payment through SBI Collect.
- No hard copies will be accepted
Upload following Scanned Documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals)
- Photograph (less than 50 KB)
- Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Age Proof. (less than 100 KB)
- Relevant Educational Qualifications (less than 100 KB)
- Category Certificate, if EWS/SC/ST/OBC. (less than 100 KB) (Caste certificates issued by the Union/Central Government only will be considered for admission against the reserved seats)
- Fellowship Award Letter/Admit Card (less than 100 KB)
- Payment Confirmation Slip Fee receipt (less than 100 KB)
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview/Viva-Voce.
NIPGR PhD Admission 2021
|Start date for Applications Form||19 July 2021|
|Last date for submission of online Fee||08 August 2021|
|Last date for submission of online Application Form||09 August 2021|
|Date of Interview/viva-voce||26 & 27 August 2021|
Intake Capacity 2021