CSIR NET Dec 2022 & June 2023 E-Certificate: CSIR has released CSIR NET Dec 2022 & June 2023 E-Certificate.
Procedure to Download CSIR NET Dec 2022 & June 2023 E-Certificate
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHOSE ROLL NUMBERS ARE LISTED IN PART I(i), I (ii) and I (iii) OF RESULT (CSIR JRF/LS AND JRF ONLY) ARE REQUESTED TO SEND SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Copy of Marks statement (SCORE CARD) with rank and result which is available on website csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Xth class certificate (issued by respective board) as a proof of date of birth.
- Degree/provisional certificate of qualifying exam/M.Sc. or equivalent degree.
- Final mark sheet with the required percentage of marks.
- CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/CPI etc conversion formula of their respective University/Institute or certificate from concerned University/Institute clearly stating the percentage of marks in the qualifying degree.
- Bifurcation of marks/period in case of dual degree.
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Latest OBC Caste Certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format given in NCBC website (www.ncbc.nic.in) (Which is also in given in Appendix-IX of the Information Bulletin of the Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Exam June
- Divyang (PWD) candidates should submit certificates as per Govt. of India rules.
- EWS Category certificate (Income and Asset Certificate) issued by the appropriate competent authority. for the financial Year 2022-2023 or 2023-2024 as per format given in Appendix-IX of the Information bulletin.
Other important information
- Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited (RA) category (M.Sc. or equivalent) should submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification
- Candidates are required to send the above mentioned documents through email at email@example.com
- The qualified candidates whose documents upon checking are found to be in order can download their E-Certificate from website https://ecertificate.nta.ac.in
- Qualified candidates whose roll number are listed in Part II(UGC JRF) and Part III(UGC LS) of the result may contact UGC/NTA for e-certificate.
- E-Certificates will be issued based on the information available in online application form of CSIR NET Exam-DEC 2022/June 2023. Candidates are advised not to send requests for any sort of correction in E-Certificate.