The Delhi High Court has started the online application process for the Judicial Services exam 2023 from November 7, 2023. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website at delhihighcourt.nic.in. Last date for submission of the application form is November 22, 2023.
The Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination will be conducted on Sunday, December 10, 2023 from 11 a.m. to 1: 30 p.m. This recruitment drive is being conducted to fill 53 vacancies.
The application fee is ₹1500 for General Category candidates and ₹400 for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Person with Disabilities.
Delhi Judicial Service exam 2023 educational qualification
Candidates should possess LL.B. degree or other equivalent law degree.
Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023 Application Process
- Visit the official website delhihighcourt.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “Apply Online for Delhi Judicial Service Examination-2023”
- Register and proceed with the application process
- Fill up the form, pay the fee and submit the form
- Keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.