NATA 2022: National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a National level entrance exam conducted by Council of Architecture.
This year NATA test will be conducted by CoA three times this year for admission to the top Architecture colleges across the country for the B.Arch.
Check full details on NATA 2022 application form, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus.
Join Our Telegram Channel
NATA 2022 Schedule
NATA 2022 Schedule (First attempt)
|NATA registration date 2022||April 8, 2022|
|NATA application form 2022 last date||May 28, 2022 (Extended)|
|Last date to upload images and pay fees||May 23, 2022|
|NATA Correction window||May 19 to 23, 2022|
|Release of admit card||June 7, 2022|
|NATA 2022 exam date (first attempt)||June 12, 2022|
|Publication of result||June 20, 2022|
NATA 2022 Schedule (Second attempt)
|NATA 2022 registration||April 8, 2022|
|Last date to submit NATA application form 2022||June 24, 2022|
|Final date to upload images and fee payment||June 24, 2022|
|Availability of NATA application form correction window||June 22 to 24, 2022|
|NATA Admit card||July 4, 2022|
|NATA exam date 2022 (second attempt)||July 7, 2022|
|Publication of result||July 15, 2022|
NATA 2022 Schedule (Third attempt)
|NATA 2022 registration||April 8, 2022|
|Last date to submit NATA 2022 application form||July 24, 2022|
|Final date to upload images and fee payment||July 24, 2022|
|Availability of NATA application form correction window||July 22 to 24, 2022|
|NATA Admit card||August 4, 2022|
|NATA exam date 2022 (Third attempt)||August 7, 2022|
|Publication of result||August 16, 2022|
NATA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Academic Qualification||Candidates should have passed 10+2 level or equivalent from a recognized board. OR Candidates who have passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject|
|Marks Required||The minimum marks criteria for BArch admissions were earlier relaxed as announced by Union Education Minister and also by CoA.|
For detailed eligibility requirements read information brochure.
NATA 2022 Application Form
Step 1 – NATA Registration
- Visit nata.in
- Click on the NATA-2022 registration link and click on the sign up button.
- NATA 2022 registration form window will appear on the screen.
- Enter name, gender valid email ID, mobile number, security question and date of birth.
- Set a password (password should consist of at least 8 letters including 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 symbol and 1 number)
- Click on “Sign Up” button.
Step 2 – Filling of NATA Application Form
- Personal Details
- Candidate’s name
- Parent’s name
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
- ID proof and number
- Place of residence
- Address of correspondence
- Choice of Examination
- In this field, candidates will have to fill their choice of NATA 2022 attempts.
- Test Centre Preference
- From the list of available centres, the candidates will have to select their preferred test centre. Three centres have to be selected in the order of preference. If the candidates are selecting their centre in Dubai, then only one centre has to be selected.
- Education Details
- 10th and 12th standard pass status
- Course/stream name
- Year of passing
- Marks and percentage obtained in 10+2th standard examination
- Obtained marks
After entering all the details candidates will have to click on “Confirm and Submit”.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
- Candidates will have to upload their scanned photograph and signature in NATA 2022 application form.
- The images to be uploaded has to be as per the specifications mentioned by the authorities.
- After the images are uploaded, the candidates will have to click on “Confirm and Submit”.
- If the images are not uploaded properly, then the application form will not be accepted by the authorities.
Specifications for Scanned Images
|Images to be Uploaded||Specifications|
|Photograph||File Size – 4 to 100 KB File Dimension – 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm File Format – JPEG/JPG|
|Signature||File Size – 1 to 30 KB File Dimension – 1.5 cm x 3.5 cm File Format – JPEG/JPG|
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
- After the images are uploaded, the candidates will have to pay the required NATA application fee in online mode (net banking/credit card/debit card).
- If the fee is not paid, then the application form will not be accepted by the authorities.
Application Fee (In India)
|Application Fee for NATA – 2022||General/OBC (NCL) Male||General/OBC (NCL) Female||SC/ST/PwD Male||SC/ST/PwD Female||Transgender||Outside India (Fee in ₹)|
|Fee for any Individual Test (Test 1 Or Test 2 Or Test 3)||2000||1500||1500||1500||1500||10000|
|Fee for any Two Tests (Test 1 & Test 2 Or Test 2 & Test 3 Or Test 1 & Test 3)||4000||3000||3000||3000||3000||20000|
|Combined Fee of Test 1, 2 and 3||5400||4050||4050||4050||4050||27000|
Application Fee (Outside India)
|Application Fee for NATA – 2022||Outside India (Fee in ₹)|
|Fee for any Individual Test (Test 1 Or Test 2 Or Test 3)||10000|
|Fee for any Two Tests (Test 1 & Test 2 Or Test 2 & Test 3 Or Test 1 & Test 3)||20000|
|Combined Fee of Test 1, 2 and 3||27000|
Step 5 – Printing of Confirmation Page
- Finally, the confirmation page will be generated if the payment process is completed successfully.
- A printout of the confirmation page has to be taken for future use.
NATA Application Form Correction 2022
- The authorities have opened the NATA 2022 application form correction facility.
- During the NATA application form correction 2022, candidates can modify or change certain details submitted by them in the application form.
- Only the registered candidates can access the facility of NATA application form correction.
Details that can be changed during NATA 2022 Application Form Correction
The following details will be open for change under the NATA application form 2022 correction facility:
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Mobile number
- ID proof
- Correspondence address
- Uploaded photograph and signature
- NATA exam centre 2022
- Examination details
It should be noted that category details will not be open for change during the correction facility period.
NATA 2022 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Duration of the Exam||3 hours|
|Number of Questions||125 Questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ)|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||The questions will carry either 1 mark, 2 marks, or 3 marks.|
NATA aptitude of the candidate will be assessed using some or all of the following techniques:
- Diagrammatic Reasoning – Tests the ability of logical reasoning, using diagrams and scenarios
- Numerical Reasoning – Tests mathematical ability through simple problems
- Verbal Reasoning – Assesses the ability to assess verbal logic.
- Inductive Reasoning – Tests the ability to see patterns and analyze given data
- Situational Judgment – Tests problem-solving ability.
- Logical Reasoning – Tests ability to recognize patterns, sequences or relationships between shapes and imagery.
- Abstract Reasoning – Will assess general knowledge, and ability to utilize knowledge in new situations.
NATA 2022 Admit Card Download
- The authorities will release the NATA admit card 2022 online on the official website.
- NATA admit card for each attempt will be released by the authorities separately.
How to download the NATA admit card 2022?
- Visit the official website at nata.in
- Click on the link to NATA login
- The candidate login portal will appear on screen. Enter NATA 2022 application number and password
- There will be a tab reflecting ‘NATA admit card’, click on it
- NATA 2022 hall ticket shall appear on the screen
- Download the same and take a print out for future reference
Download NATA Admit Card (First Attempt)