Nalanda University PG Admission 2022 – Nalanda University invites application for Masters’ programme for the Academic Session 2022-23.
Check full details on Nalanda University PG Admission 2022 below here.
Nalanda University PG Programs
Masters (M.A./M.Sc./MBA) Program
|MA in Hindu Studies (Sanātana)||02|
|MA in World Literature||02|
|MBA in Sustainable Development and Management||02 (With an Exit Option after 1 Year with Diploma)|
|MSc in Ecology and Environment Studies||02|
|MA in Historical Studies||02|
|MA in Buddhist Studies, Philosophy and Comparative Religions||02|
Nalanda University PG Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Last date for submission of the Application form||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Nalanda University PG Admission 2022
- Minimum criteria is 55% or 2.2/4.0 GPA or equivalent Grade Point Average(GPA) in Under Graduate Degree.
- Students from any stream i.e Humanities/Sciences/Engineering/Management/Law etc. can apply for any programme, however students may not apply for more than two programmes.
- Self-Introduction/Bio-Note Statement (Not more than 250 words).
Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- Why do you want to study at Nalanda University (100 words)
- The reasons for choosing the programme (300 – 500 words)
Proof of English proficiency is required for students coming from non English speaking countries/medium:
- TOEFL/IELTS or any other standard certification in English
*The candidate having full-time degree-level course, entirely taught and assessed in English need not submit any certificate
For MBA in Sustainable Development and Management (in addition to the above criteria)
- For Indian students, a minimum score of 70 percentile in CAT or XAT or MAT is required.
- For international students, a minimum credit score/GPA at Undergraduate level to be 3.0/4.0 GPA or equivalent GPA or relevant GMAT score
- For Working Executives
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- No Objection Certificate is required from employer for working executives/sponsored candidates/ candidates on sabbatical/candidates recommended by PSUs/GOI Departments.
- CAT/XAT/MAT score will not be applicable.
Nalanda University PG Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://nalandauniv.edu.in/
- Before you proceed to fill the application form please ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria for the Program you are applying for.
- Please select the Program you wish to seek admission to. Only ONE program can be selected per application form. If you wish to apply for more than one program, use separate application forms.
For Indian Students
- The candidate has to visit the University website for filling the online Application Form using online-portal.
- The duly-filled Application Form and a Statement of Purpose (SOP) along with all the documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org . The candidate has to pay an Application Fee of INR 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards the processing of the application through RTGS/NEFT.
- The transaction ID/payment/transfer details must be submitted to Admissions Office at the following email address: email@example.com . The candidate has to appear in the Interview through video conferencing using Skype as per the schedule intimated to the candidate.
For International Students
- International students have to visit the University website for filling the online Application Form using online-portal.
- The duly-filled Application Form and a Statement of Purpose (SOP) along with all the documents should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidate has to pay an Application Fee of USD 08 (Eight US Dollars only or equivalent in Indian currency) towards the processing of the Application through RTGS/NEFT.
- The transaction ID/payment/transfer details must be submitted to Admissions Office at email@example.com
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for an Interview in person or through video conferencing as per the intimated schedule. Selection will be purely on merit.
- Selected candidates will be recommended for the provisional admission for the academic year 2022-23.
- Selected candidates will be intimated through email.
Nalanda University PG Admission 2021
|Last date for submission of the Application form||Last week of March 2021|