MUHS Nashik PhD Admission 2022 – The Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS) invites online applications for admission to PhD Program through and entrance test for session 2022-23.
Check full details on MUHS Nashik PhD Admission 2022 below here.
MUHS Nashik PhD Programs
The Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) for academic year 2022-23 will be conducted by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik for following faculties –
- Ayurveda & Unani
- Allied Health Sciences (Nursing, Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy)
- Interdisciplinary / Interpathy subjects
Eligibility Criteria for MUHS Nashik PhD Admission 2022
A candidate, who fulfils the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the Entrance Test, namely
- He is a citizen of India;
- He has studied and passed in the course(s) leading to the award of PG degree in respective branches recognized by respective councils and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law; and
- The candidate willing to register for Ph.D. program as Ph.D. Scholar, shall fulfil the eligibility conditions as mentioned in Clause No.12 and 13 of University Direction.
- The candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited may also apply for this test. However, they will be treated as eligible for the allotment of seats to Ph.D. admission only after submission of final year passed out result before the commencement of Ph.D. seat allotment program. If the candidate is failed/unable to submit his final year passed out result, performance in Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) 2019-20 will not be considered for Ph.D. admission for this academic year and they will be treated as disqualified.
- The admission of the Candidates for Ph.D. Degree shall be on the basis of Merit of Entrance test conducted by the University.
- The in-service Candidates applying for full-time / part-time Ph.D. programs shall have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer in the prescribed format as the case may be.
- Reservation policy will be followed for admission as per the existing rules of the State Government. The Physically Disabled (PwD) candidates may claim reservation by producing valid certificate to that effect issued by the competent authority. There will be 5% seats reserved for persons with disabilities (PwD).
MUHS Nashik PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||13/05/2022|
|Online link available for submission of Online Application form||13/05/2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Application form with online Payment (Extended)||30/06/2022|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of filled online application form by post or in person||10/07/2022|
|Date of availability of Admit Cards||01/08/2022|
|Date of Ph.D. Entrance Test||27/08/2022|
MUHS Nashik PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates should have a valid E-mail Id and correct Mobile number.
- Before filling an Online Application Form candidate must possess the required criteria and educational qualification as mentioned in the Direction No. 01/2020.
- Online Application Form must be filled in 05 steps
- Edit Application (Step-1),
- Add Qualification Details (Step-2),
- Add Experience Details (Step-3),
- Paid Application Fee Online (Step-4)
- Submit and Print Application Form (Step-5)
- Candidate shall submit only one application form, if candidate submits more than one application then, the previous application will be rejected and the latest application submitted by the candidate shall be considered.
- Eligible Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. program must submit their application to the University through online mode only by visiting the University Website https://www.muhs.ac.in
- For any modification in the online application, candidate have to submit One Time Password (OTP) after entering mobile number.
- Once the applicant has submitted his or her online application form by pressing “SUBMIT” button, then there will not be any scope to change the online data.
- Candidate must submit the hard copy of the printed online application form with self-attested all necessary documents as prescribed by the University by post or in person.
- The application must be highlighted as “APPLICATION FOR Ph.D. ENTRANCE TEST (PET)-2022-23” on the top side of envelope. Incomplete applications, in any respect, shall be rejected and no complaint or queries shall be entertained in this regard, therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the application for the PET is complete in all respect and is supported by necessary attachments.
|Open Category||Rs. 5000/-|
|Reserved Category||Rs. 3500/-|
- On the basis of merit list, Category-wise Allotment list of the Ph.D. Centre shall be published on the University website. The Candidate shall finalize his admission in the allotted Ph.D. Centre and submit his retention form, along with necessary documents and the notified fees, within the time schedule published by the University.
- There will be two regular rounds of admission and one MOP-UP round conducted. The candidates admitted in first round will have to submit retention form to respective study centre for confirmation of their admission and he will not be allowed for further admission rounds. If the candidate opts to go for further admission round for better choice of study centre, then he need not to submit the retention form.
- The selected candidate shall join concerned research centre and take the admission for Ph.D. program as per clause 15 of Direction 01/2020. If the selected candidate is unable to join within stipulated period due to any reason, the seat will be considered for next round of admission.
- At the time of admission, the selected candidate shall pay the prescribed fees for admission (Refer University Notification No. 14/2019, dated 23/03/2019) which is made available on University Website and shall complete the other procedures related to his\her admission.
- If reserved candidate not available then, the seat will be allotted to next Category Candidate as per the Government rules.
Exemption From PET Examination
- The candidates who has qualified UGC NET/CSIR NET/AYUSH NET Examination in a relevant subject will be exempted from Entrance test only.
- There will be no separate seats reserved for UGC/CSIR/AYUSH NET exam qualified candidates. The admission of such candidates shall be based on the marks obtained in UGC/CSIR /AYUSH NET Examination and these marks shall be consider for preparation of merit list.
- Candidates seeking exemption from entrance test are also required to fill up an online application form. They are also required to submit all the documents along with the application form to the university.
MUHS Nashik PhD Entrance Exam Deatils
|Paper I (100 Marks)||General Aptitude (25 MCQ each of 02 marks) & Research Methodology (25 MCQ each of 02 marks) Total 50 MCQ of 02 marks each. (This paper is compulsory and common for all the Candidates)|
|Paper II (100 marks)||Subject Knowledge Test (50 MCQ each of 2 marks) (subject applied for PhD research by the candidate)|
- Entrance Test shall be conducted in offline mode only.
- The Entrance Test will consist of two question papers each of 60 minutes of duration.
- The Syllabus of Paper- II shall be based on Post Graduate Specialization in Health Science of concerned subject applied for research by the candidate.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Re-valuation and Photocopy facility for PET is not available and request for the same will not be accepted.
- There will be no grace marks for Entrance Test.
- Language of the entrance examination shall be English only.
The University will conduct a PET Examination at Nashik only. However, the University may change the Examination Centre at any stage.
Issuance of Admit Cards
- Admit Cards for PET-2022-23 appearing candidates will be made available on the University website 15 days before the examination date and will not be sent to individual by post/e-mail.
- For downloading the Admit Card, candidate is required to login into University website using the Username and password provided at the time submission of application.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to download the Admit Card.
- Candidates has to come with this printout of the Admit Card at the time of the Entrance Test. Candidates without Admit Cards will not be allowed to enter the Examination hall.
- Details of date of examination, time and venue shall be informed on Admit Card provided for Entrance Test (PET 2022-23).
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|MUHS Nashik Website||Click Here|
MUHS Nashik PhD Admission 2020
|Date of Publication of Notification||12th June 2020|
|Available for Submission of Online Application form||12th June 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application form with online Payment||30th June 2020|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of filled online application form by post or in-person||15th July 2020|
|Date of Availability of Admit Cards (Tentative)||PhD Entrance Test will be conducted along with Post-Graduation Exams of University|
|Date of Ph.D. Entrance Test (Tentative)||The schedule will be communicated separately.|