MSDSU Azamgarh PhD Admission 2022 – Maharaja Suhel Dev State University, Azamgarh (UP) invites application for PhD admission 2022-23 through Combined Research Entrance Test (AZUCRET-2022).
Check full details on MSDSU Azamgarh PhD Admission 2022 below where.
MSDSU Azamgarh PhD Programs
- Social Science
- Political Science
- Ancient History
- Military science
- Agriculture Economics
- Animal Husbandry and Dairy Science
- Plant Pathology
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Physical Education
Eligibility Criteria for MSDSU Azamgarh PhD Admission 2022
- A candidate seeking admission to the Ph.D. must have obtained a Master’s Degree with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale (or equivalent CGPA wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a Foreign University/institute or a Degree recognized by the University as its equivalent in the subject/allied subject in which the candidate wishes to pursue a course of research or in a subject allied thereto.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade/CGPA, may be allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non- creamy layer)/Differently-abled or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
For subject wise and category wise admission requirements refer to prospectus.
MSDSU Azamgarh PhD Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Start of application forms||10 November 2022|
|Last Date for submission of application form||30 November 2022|
|Last date for Submission of Hard copy of filled application form||05 December 2022|
|Admit Card Availability on website||09 December 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test (AZUCRET 2022)||11 December 2022|
|Release of Answer Key||15 December 2022|
|Result announcement||28 December 2022|
MSDSU Azamgarh PhD Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on the official website of university.
- Candidates are advised to read through the detailed application procedure available on the website.
|For General & Others Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ST/EWS Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
MSDSU Azamgarh PhD Admission 2022 Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be through Entrance Test AZUCRET 2022 and Interview.
Following candidates shall be exempted from appearing at the entrance test –
- Candidates who qualify UGC-CSIR (JRF) examination, including NET lectureship/ SLET/ GATE/ GPAT or any other JRF examination conducted by national agencies, such as ICMR, ICSSR, etc.
- Candidate possessing M.Phil. Degree.
- University College teachers holding a regular position (regular appointment) and having completed Probation duration of service as teacher in a department or affiliated colleges of the University.
- Employee of Govt Sector/Public Sector /Private Industries/Companies which have completed 10 years of their service.
- Candidates wishing to join part time PhD.
AZUCRET 2022 Details
- Exam will contain two question papers.
- First paper will be common for all and contains 70 questions of 1 mark each. It will be based on Research Methodology and it will be of 1.5 Hours.
- Second Paper will be based on the subject specific questions. It will contain 70 questions of 1 mark each and time of exam will be 1.5 Hours.
- Qualifying Marks is 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PwD)
Syllabus for PhD Entrance Exam Paper – I (Research Methodology)
- Basic concept of research problem
- Meaning and source of research problem
- Identification of research problem
- Research objective and scope of research
- Types of research- fundamental/ applied/ action/ quantitative/ qualitative
- Review of literatures
- Primary and Secondary sources, searching e- resources using search engines
- Searching data base
- Writing literature review
- Methods of research
- Concept and formulation of hypothesis
- Survey method
- Experimental method (variable, designs)
- Historical methods
- Content analysis
- Sampling and Collection of data
- Sampling techniques Primary data and Secondary data collection
- Methods of data generation/ collection – by experiments, questionnaire, interview schedule, focus groups etc.
- Measures of Central tendency
- Mean, median, mode, standard deviation and Variance
- Report preparation
- Structure and component of research report
- Organization of data
- Types of journals, Indexing of journal and research output
- Citation, references, bibliography style
- Copyright, plagiarism, originality of research work
- Format and style of writing the research report
- Research ethics
- Ethics in research
Syllabus for PhD Entrance Exam Paper – II
- It will be based on the PG Syllabus of the related subject of VBSPU Jaunpur.