MMU Mullana PhD Admission 2023 – Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana (Deemed to be University), Ambala invites applications for PhD admission for the academic year 2023.
Check full details on MMU Mullana PhD Admission 2023 below here.
MMU Mullana PhD Programs
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Applications
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Food Technology
- Hotel Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Community Medicine
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral Pathology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Public Health Dentistry
- Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
Eligibility Criteria for MMU Mullana PhD Admission 2023
- A 1-year/2-semester master’s degree programme after a 4-year/8- semester bachelor’s degree programme or a 2-year/4-semester master’s degree programme after a 3-year bachelor’s degree programme or qualifications declared equivalent to the master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that accredit or assure quality and standards of the educational institution.
- Provided that a candidate seeking admission after a 4-year/8-semester bachelor’s degree programme should have a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed.
- Candidates who have completed the M.Phil. programme with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed or equivalent qualification from a foreign educational institution accredited by an assessment and accreditation agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme.
- A relaxation of 5% marks or its equivalent grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
MMU Mullana PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Last Date for submission of Online application (Extended)||13 Feb 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test||15 Feb 2023|
|Interviews||15 Feb 2023|
MMU Mullana PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Prospectus containing Application Form and other details including No. of seats in each of the disciplines can be obtained from the counter of the University on payment of Rs.1000/- or can be downloaded from the website of the University in which case a Bank Draft of equivalent amount drawn in the name of Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) will have to be enclosed with the application.
- The filled in Application Form along with the attested copies of testimonials which make the candidate eligible for admission to the Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) programme must reach the Deputy Registrar (Academic), MM (Deemed to be University), Mullana-Ambala, 133-207, on or before the last date as mentioned in the Admission Notice.
Admission to the Ph.D. programme shall be made by Maharishi Markandeshwar, Deemed to be University – MM(DU) using the
- MM(DU) may admit students, who qualify for Fellowship/ Scholarship in UGC-NET/UGC-CSIR NET/GATE/CEED or NET in Agriculture and similar National level tests based on an interview. They are not required to appear in the Entrance Test. AND/OR
- MM(DU) shall invite applications through advertisements in leading newspaper(s) and on institutional website and may admit students through an Entrance Test conducted at the level of the MM(DU). The Entrance Test shall be based on 50% of research methodology, and 50% shall be subject-specific.
- Students who have secured 50% marks in the entrance test are eligible for the interview.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be allowed in the entrance examination for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/differently-abled category, Economically Weaker Section (EWS), and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time.
- MM(DU) may decide the number of eligible students to be called for an interview based on the number of Ph.D. seats available.
- Provided that for the selection of candidates based on the entrance test conducted by the MM(DU), a weightage of 70% for the entrance test and 30% for the performance in the interview/viva- voce shall be given.
MMU Mullana PhD Entrance Details
Pattern of Admission Test
|Part – I Research Methodology (Common for all)||35 marks (35 Objective Type structured questions carrying 01 mark each)|
|Part – II Subject concerned||35 marks (35 Objective Type structured questions carrying 01 mark each)|
Academic Merit (for those entitled to Exemption from Entrance Test)
|Master’s Degree||40 Marks|
|Bachelor’s Degree||20 Marks|
Interview: 30 Marks
- Interview will be applicable to all the candidates those appearing in Entrance Test and also those Exempted from the Entrance Test.
- All the candidates who have appeared in the Entrance Test as also those Exempted from the Entrance Test will also be interviewed on the same day of entrance.
- In the cases of those who are entitled to Exemption from Entrance Test, but have appeared in the Entrance Test, marks obtained by them in the Entrance Test will be taken into consideration and will subsequently not be allowed to opt for considering them on the basis of Academic Merit.
- The Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be University) also offers Research Fellowship of Rs.18,000/- P.M. with Contingency Grant upto Rs.6,000/- per year to some of the scholars enrolled for Ph.D. in various disciplines (other than those of medical streams i.e Dental, Nursing and Medical including Physiotherapy).
- The Fellowships will be awarded taking into consideration the overall merit and research aptitude of the scholars with the conditions mentioned in brochure.
Zero Vigyan Alert
This is Private University. Please do proper research before taking admission.
|Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Prospectus & Application Form||Click Here|
|MMU Mullana Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admissions||PhD Admissions|
|Admissions in Haryana||Admissions in Haryana|
MMU Mullana PhD Admission 2022-23
|Availability of Online Application form & Prospectus||09 June 2022|
|Last Date for submission of Online application||30 June 2022|
|Date of Entrance Test||09 July 2022|
|Date of Interviews||09 July 2022|
MMU Mullana PhD Admission 2021-22
|Availability of Online Application form & Prospectus||12 November 2021|
|Last Date for submission of Online application||02 December 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||04 December 2021|
|Date of Interviews||04 December 2021|
MMU Mullana PhD Admission 2020-21
|Availability of Online Application form & Prospectus||08 November 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Online application (Extended)||16 December 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test||18 December 2020|
|Date of Interviews||19 December 2020|