Mizoram University MBA Admission 2022 – Mizoram University invites applications for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the academic session 2022-24.
Check full details on Mizoram University MBA Admission 2022 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
Mizoram University MBA Program
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 years|
|Intake||35 (Reservations as per the University norms) + 4 EWS+4NRI/Foreign (For SAARC countries fees will be at par with Indian )|
|Selection||Candidates are selected on the basis of their score on MAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
Mizoram University MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
For MZU Application Form
|Date of Issue of Online Form||01 April 2022|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||31 May 2022|
|Date for online GD/Interview||08 June 2022|
- Two separate application forms (MAT as well as MZU form) are required to be filled in and submitted by the candidate.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their score on MAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
MAT Application Form
- MAT form can be registered through https://www.mat.aima.in/ or can be obtained directly from AIMA, New Delhi or can be downloaded from the website www.aima-ind.org
- Fees and last date of submission of form as prescribed by AIMA, New Delhi.
Mizoram University MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online at: http://www.mzu.edu.in
- Read instructions carefully before filling application form.
Mizoram University MBA Admission 2021
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||30 June 2021|
|Date for online GD/Interview||05 July 2021|
- Valid MAT/CAT/CMAT/ XAT scores.
- Graduates in any discipline having 50% marks (SC/ST/OBC – 45% marks) However candidates without MAT/ CAT CMAT/XAT valid scores will be considered subject to availability of seats after selection of candidates with MAT/CAT CMAT/XAT valid scores.
- Those awaiting results of degree courses may apply subject to conditions as per MZU regulations.