MGUMST Jaipur PhD Admission 2021 – Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology (MGUMST) Jaipur invites applications from eligible candidates for PhD admission in the disciplines of Medicine, Dental Sciences, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Nursing for the Academic year 2021-22.
Check more details on MGUMST Jaipur PhD Admission 2021 below here.
Available PhD Courses
Medicine & Surgery
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Dermatology Venereology & Leprosy
- General Surgery
- Obst. & Gynae.
- Radio Diagnosis
- Radiation Oncology
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Emergency Medicine
- Palliative Medicine
- Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Nuclear Medicine
- Neuro Anaesthesia
- Medical Gastroenterology
- Surgical Oncology
- Reproductive Medicine & Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
MGUMST Jaipur PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Last date of submission of application form||11.09.2021|
|Date of Entrance Test for PhD||To be announced|
|Date of Personal Interview for PhD||To be announced|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for MGUMST Jaipur PhD Admission 2021
Candidates must have passed Master’s degree examination – MD/MS/DNB/M.Sc./MDS/MPT/MOT in respective subject (in which applying for Ph.D. program) with at least 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent GPA.
A relaxation of 5% marks, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, will be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL/MBC-NCL/Differently-abled category.
For Nursing Program candidate must have passed M.Sc. (Nursing) with atleast 60% marks from a college recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Exemption from appearing at the written Entrance Examination
Following shall be exempted from the written Entrance Examination. They will however be required to appear for Interview & Viva-voce for interaction and research aptitude assessment –
- Those who have qualified UGC-NET/JRF in their relevant discipline.
- A foreign student on a cultural exchange fellowship/Government grant. Foreign student shall be considered only if he/she has come on research visa.
MGUMST Jaipur Admission 2020 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website www.mgumst.org
- It should be neatly and completely filled in by the candidate himself/herself.
- All necessary enclosures must be sent along with the application form to the University.
Entrance Examination Fee
Entrance Examination Fee of Rs. 2500/- can be deposited in below mentioned Bank account of the University through electronic transfer.
Pattern of the Written Entrance Examination
- The medium of Entrance Examination shall be English.
- There will be one question paper of one hour duration.
- For Ph.D. program – The question paper shall contain 50 MCQs. There will be two parts in the question paper. Part-A shall consist of 25 MCQs on Research Methodology and Part-B shall be of 25 MCQs on subject specific.
- Result of the Written Entrance Examination shall be uploaded on the University website. No separate intimation regarding result of the entrance examination shall be given to individual candidate.
- Those who qualify the written entrance examination shall be called for Interview & Viva-voce for interaction and research aptitude assessment for Ph.D. program.
For more details and for application form – Visit