MGMIHS Navi Mumbai PhD Admission 2023 – MGM Institute of Health Science Navi Mumbai invites applications for admission to the PhD (Medical & Allied Health Sciences) Program through MGM CET-PhD 2023 for the academic year 2023-24 available at Navi Mumbai Campus and Aurangabad Campus.
Check full details on MGMIHS Navi Mumbai PhD Admissions 2023 below here.
Join Our Telegram Channel
MGMIHS PhD Programs
- PhD Medical Anatomy
- PhD Medical Physiology
- PhD Medical Biochemistry
- PhD Medical Microbiology
- PhD Medical Pharmacology
- PhD Pathology
- PhD Community Medicine
- PhD Respiratory Medicine
- PhD Anesthesiology
- PhD Pediatrics
- PhD Dermatology
- PhD Radiology
- PhD Ophthalmology
- PhD Obstetrics & Gynecology
- PhD ENT
- PhD Psychiatry
- PhD Surgery
- PhD Plastic Surgery
- PhD Urology
- PhD Nephrology
- PhD Medical Biotechnology
- PhD Health Profession Education
- PhD Biostatistics
- PhD Physiotherapy
- PhD Hospital Administration
- PhD Clinical Nutrition
- PhD Nursing
- 3 years for full time and 4 years for in-house candidates only.
Programs Available at
- Navi Mumbai Campus
- Aurangabad Campus
|Sr. No.||Course Name||Navi Mumbai Seats Available||Aurangabad Seats Available||Total Seats Available|
|15||Obstetrics and Gynaecology||3||4||7|
|25||Health Profession Education||2||0||2|
MGMIHS Navi Mumbai PhD Admissions 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 50% marks or B+ Grade at master level Degree Programme from recognized Institute / University. A relaxation of 5% of marks from 50% to 45% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination of master (PG) degree are also eligible to apply and appear in the Common Entrance Test. However, their enrolment in PhD program will be subject to the completion of all the requisite requirements. The results of the Common Entrance Test of such candidates will be announced only after verification of marks at the PG level examinations.
Minimum Essential Qualification for Admission
|Sr. No||Subject of PhD||Eligibility Qualification|
|1||Medical Anatomy||MS/MD/M. Sc. in Medical Anatomy|
|2||Medical Physiology||MD/M. Sc. in Medical Physiology|
|3||Medical Biochemistry||MD/M. Sc. in Medical Biochemistry/Biotechnology|
|4||Medical Microbiology||MD/ M. Sc. in Medical Microbiology/Biotechnology or Parasitology, MD in Immunology, Virology or Parasitology|
|5||Medical Pharmacology||MD/M. Sc. in Medical Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Medicine/ M. Pharma|
|6 to 17||All Clinical subjects||MD/MS in respective subjects|
|18 & 20||Super specialty subject||Mch/DM in respective subjects|
|21||Medical Biotechnology||MD in Microbiology, Pathology or Biochemistry/ M. Sc. in Biotechnology/ M. Sc. in Medical Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Biochemistry or Molecular Biology/ M.Sc. Life Sciences|
|22||Health Profession Education||PG degree holder in any Health Sciences programs|
|23||Biostatistics||M. Sc. in Statistics/M.Sc. in Biostatistics|
|24||Physiotherapy||Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)|
|25||Hospital Administration||Masters in Healthcare / MBA in any non-medical specialty with five years of experience working at managerial level in a Healthcare Industry / Any PG degree in Health Sciences|
|26||Clinical Nutrition||M. Sc. in Clinical Nutrition/ M.Sc. Nutrition|
|27||Nursing||M.Sc. in Nursing|
Note: Please note that the candidates with M. Sc. Degree (Non Medical / Allied) are eligible for admission in related Ph.D. (Medical Subject) programme at MGMIHS. However, as per MCI/NMC norms only those candidates who have M.Sc. degree in Medical Subject are eligible for faculty position in Medical Colleges after acquiring PhD.
For course wise eligibility criteria read Information Brochure.
MGMIHS Navi Mumbai PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Issue of application forms (online)||01st April 2023|
|Last date for the receipt of completed application forms||30th May 2023|
|Entrance Examination||Will be declared later|
|Viva-Voce Examination||Will be declared later|
|Result declaration along with Guide allocation||Will be declared later|
|Commencement of PhD Course Work||15th July 2023|
MGMIHS Navi Mumbai PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Candidates have to apply online through official website (https://www.mgmuhs.com/)
- Read instruction carefully before filling application form.
- Candidates must have a valid email id & Mobile number which will be used for further official communication.
- Admission in the PhD degree program is based on CET Merit, availability of PhD guide in respective subject and research support.
- Passing of Common Entrance Test does not necessarily guarantee enrolment in Ph.D. program.
- PhD Research Fellowship of Rs. 10,000/- per month will be considered for those who will enroll for full time PhD program
|Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|MGMIHS Navi Mumbai Website||Click Here|
|Latest PhD Admission Notifications||Latest PhD Admission Notifications|
MGMIHS Navi Mumbai PhD Admission 2022
|Issue of application forms (online)||28 April 2022|
|Last date for the receipt of completed application forms||30 May 2022|
|Entrance Examination||Exact dates declared later|
|Viva-Voce examination||Exact dates declared later|
|Result declaration along with Guide allocation||Exact dates declared later|
MGMIHS Navi Mumbai PhD Admission 2021
|Start of Online Application Form||01 June 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||23 July 2021|
|Commencement of PhD Course Work||01 September 2021|