Manav Rachna University PhD Admissions Jan 2022 – Manav Rachna University invites online applications for PhD admission for the Academic Session Jan 2022 session.
Check more details blow here.
Available PhD Programs
Applications are invited for Ph.D. programmes for session 2021-22 in following faculties:
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Technology
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Management & Commerce
- Department of Management & Commerce
Faculty of Education & Humanities
- Department of Education & Humanities
Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
|Department Name||No. of Seats Available|
|Computer Science and Technology||05|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
|Management and Commerce||05|
|Education & Humanities||02|
Classification of Applicants
- Regular candidate
- Research Scholars other than sponsored/self financed and those in receipt of scholarship from other sources i.e. outside universities.
- Academic staff of the university/constituent units
- Regular teachers and academic staff of Departments/Constituent Units who are allowed to register for Ph. D
- Non-academic staff of the university/constituent units
- Regular members of non-academic staff of the university and its departments/constituent units who satisfy eligibility qualifications and are allowed to be registered for Ph. D programme.
- Sponsored candidates
- The candidates sponsored by an organization/institution/university, which fulfils eligibility qualifications and are allowed to register for Ph.D programme.
- Self-financed candidates
- (Indian/ Foreign National/ PIO/ NRI) fulfilling eligibility qualifications/criteria as per the guidelines laid down by the Government of India.
Manav Rachna University PhD Admission Jan 2022 Important Dates
|Advertisement on Website||November 8, 2021 (Monday)|
|Last Date for e-form filling||December 19, 2022 (Sunday)|
|Entrance test and Interview||January 8, 2022 (Saturday)|
|Declaration of Result||January 15, 2022 (Saturday)|
|Last date for Fee Payment (1st Merit List)||January 24, 2022 (Monday)|
|Last date for Fee Payment (Waiting List)||January 31, 2022 (Monday)|
|Registration and Orientation||February 5, 2022 (Saturday)|
|Commencement of Course Work Classes||February 5, 2022 (Saturday)|
|Last Day of Course Work Classes||May 28, 2022 (Saturday))|
Eligibility Criteria for Manav Rachna University PhD Admission Jan 2022
- Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil Course work with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade.
Manav Rachna University PhD Admission Jan 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://apply.manavrachna.edu.in/
- Read instruction carefully given there before filling application form.
|Application Fee||Rs 1200 + 72 (Transaction/Service Charge)|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
- Applications shall be screened by a Scrutiny Committee constituted by the concerned Department. All the eligible candidates shall have to appear in a written test to be organized by MRU as per guidelines of UGC, followed by an interview to be conducted by Department Research Committee (DRC).
- The candidates who have qualified UGC- NET (including JRF)/ UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/ SLET/ GATE/ M. Phil. are exempted from written test.
Written Test and Interview
- Entrance Test is of 100 Marks, written test (70 Marks) of 90 minutes duration (MCQs) followed by Interview (30 Marks).
- The written test shall comprise two sections, each with 50% weightage:
- Section A – Research Methodology and Aptitude (Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Statistics).
- Section B – Subject Specific.
For more details and to apply online – visit
Manav Rachna University PhD Admission Aug 2021
|Last Date for e-form filling||July 4, 2021 (Sunday)|
|Entrance Test and Interview||July 17, 2021 (Saturday)|
|Declaration of Result||July 23, 2021 (Friday)|
|Last date for Fee Payment||August 10, 2021 (Tuesday)|
|Registration and Orientation||August 16, 2021 (Monday)|
|Commencement of Course Work Classes||August 27, 2021 (Saturday)|